Treasure Hunter
6884 posts

Re: Can anyone have lucid dreams?

Dec 6, 2006
I don't really remember any of my dreamsSmiley Sad. I'm sure I had one before but the sad thing is I just don't remember. As for tips about having one I'm not really sure if your able to just make yourself have one. I heard somewhere that whatever you think about for the last 10 minutes before you fall asleep is what you dream about. If this is true you should try to think about impossible things in order to make yourself realize you are having a lucid dream.
PSN: AsburyX | MHFU: Asbury | Hunter Rank: G** HR8

Message 41 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Dec 6, 2006
i want to have one so bad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 42 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Dec 6, 2006

MightyKefka wrote:
I don't really remember any of my dreamsSmiley Sad. I'm sure I had one before but the sad thing is I just don't remember. As for tips about having one I'm not really sure if your able to just make yourself have one. I heard somewhere that whatever you think about for the last 10 minutes before you fall asleep is what you dream about. If this is true you should try to think about impossible things in order to make yourself realize you are having a lucid dream.

ive heard that too but i dont think thats not the way dreams work....its a complimation of everything thats happened not just the last 10 min...

like i know for a fact that after i have a dream of some sort i can analyze it and be like...oh that green shading came from when i spilled the guacamole on my foot in the morning or something like that...

Message Edited by Hawkeyz799 on 12-05-2006 08:30 PM

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 43 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Dec 6, 2006

howdoiputemulators wrote:

lol why?
it gets vaguely annoying if you cant wake yourself up...... idk that happened to me......took me forever....

its kinda like a hallucination..

In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 44 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

lol why?
it gets vaguely annoying if you cant wake yourself up...... idk that happened to me......took me forever....

Seriously?  How could you get bored in a world where you could do anything?
Message 45 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

lol why?

ill just kill my self im sre to wake up from it
Message 46 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Spo8 wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

lol why?

well with me..after a while it becomes an actual dream and i cant control it anymore..
like if i was flying and having fun all of a sudden it would rain and the rain would push me down and than the dream would begin...its retarted...
thats why me no likey..

Message 47 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

lol why?

well with me..after a while it becomes an actual dream and i cant control it anymore..
like if i was flying and having fun all of a sudden it would rain and the rain would push me down and than the dream would begin...its retarted...
thats why me no likey..

Oh, with me sometimes I'll find out mid-dream that I'm dreaming and become lucid, but it always ends up that I realize that my eyes are actually closed and my lips aren't actually moving, which kind of brings the dream world crashing down.  Isn't it kind of crazy that we have a world stored in our brains?
Message 48 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

lol why?

thats why me no likey..

imagen the rain going awaySmiley Tongue
Message 49 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5069 posts

Dec 6, 2006
I have them every now and then. There quite interesting because I can sometimes control when I want to wake up.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 50 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes