Keyblade Wielder
10564 posts

Re: Can anyone have lucid dreams?

Dec 5, 2006
Here's another one I had:

I was playing Resident Evil on my PSP(I know, RE isn't even on the PSP yet).  In the game, I was in a really dark room, controlling the main character who looked exactly like me.  All is calm, until a bunch of zombies bust the door and go into the room.  Soon enough, the room is packed with about 50-70 zombies.  I didn't want to die so I pressed the home button on my PSP.  It asked me if I wanted to quit the game.  I pressed yes.  The same screen popped up again, asking "Are you sure?" I pressed yes.  Then, it asked again, "Are you very sure?"  So I pressed yes.  The next screen I saw was text saying "You're Dead", like any other RE game when you die.  I tried turning my PSP off but it wouldn't.  The next thing you know, the light goes out, it's pitch black.  A few minutes later, zombies bust into my room.  Then the 50-70 zombies start eating me.  And that's when I woke up. Smiley Surprised
Message 31 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
737 posts

Dec 5, 2006

Mythrill wrote:
I usually have lucid dreams once or twice every year.

Same here but my dream was about me driving this car down a BIG hill..and i just went Splat. What a bummer.
Never been a girly-girly so dont get me confused.
Message 32 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Dec 5, 2006
I have those all of the time. Usually it's a situation where I'm at a place I've been to in the last few days or the last week. The dreams aren't extremely unrealistic, but I just know that I'm in a dream and have total control over it..It's a lot of fun, it just sucks when someone just wakes you up right before something good happens. Smiley Mad

My observation has purpose, hence I am here.
Message 33 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Dec 5, 2006
Every one I have I can only make myself do cool stuff.  I will try and change other things tonight.
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 34 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8532 posts

Dec 6, 2006
does anyone dream in color? i heard like only 30% og people actually do
Message 35 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 6, 2006
Yes! I do! I never knew it was anything that special, but it's cool cause sometimes you can control what you are doing in the dream, I don't know if anybody else gets that, or I'm just crazy. Either way it makes sleeping a whole lot funner(more fun, whatever).
Message 36 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 6, 2006

PSPlagueX wrote:

I was playing Resident Evil on my PSP(I know, RE isn't even on the PSP yet).  In the game, I was in a really dark room, controlling the main character who looked exactly like me.  All is calm, until a bunch of zombies bust the door and go into the room.  Soon enough, the room is packed with about 50-70 zombies.  I didn't want to die so I pressed the home button on my PSP.  It asked me if I wanted to quit the game.  I pressed yes.  The same screen popped up again, asking "Are you sure?" I pressed yes.  Then, it asked again, "Are you very sure?"  So I pressed yes.  The next screen I saw was text saying "You're Dead", like any other RE game when you die.  I tried turning my PSP off but it wouldn't.  The next thing you know, the light goes out, it's pitch black.  A few minutes later, zombies bust into my room.  Then the 50-70 zombies start eating me.  And that's when I woke up. Smiley Surprised

Smiley Surprised That is so **bleep**ing scary. I had the same dream... but it was SOCOM lol. And it wasn't on my PSP, it was in real life, but still a video game, and to exit you had the poke your left eyebrow and so a bunch of guys came up to me and tried to kill me and I didn't have any ammo, so I tried to leave by poking my eyebrow, but nothing happened and I died in my dreamSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad At least it was a dream lol
Message 37 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Dec 6, 2006
I've had several, but even when I'm trying to keep myself calm, I always get so excited that I wake up.  I don't know, it's like my brain can't allow me to sleep when I know I'm sleeping.
Message 38 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Da_Ripper wrote:
does anyone dream in color? i heard like only 30% og people actually do

WOW! I'm not lying I swear, but I actually didn't know you could have dreams in black and whiteSmiley Indifferent
Message 39 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Dec 6, 2006

PSPlagueX wrote:

That's actually not a lucid dream.
Message 40 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes