Fender Bender
3322 posts

Re: Can anyone have lucid dreams?

Dec 5, 2006

Da_Ripper wrote:
can anyone here have lucid dreams? i really want to have them, i have had like 1 or 2 before but they were along time ago, does anyone have any tips?

http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html#LD

Every dream i have is Lucid.
I can also control them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 21 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4565 posts

Dec 5, 2006

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Da_Ripper wrote:
can anyone here have lucid dreams? i really want to have them, i have had like 1 or 2 before but they were along time ago, does anyone have any tips?

I can also control them.

um...same thing no? Robot Very Happy/
~
Message 22 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Dec 5, 2006

PSY.GUY.3 wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Da_Ripper wrote:

I can also control them.

um...same thing no? Robot Very Happy/

Ya, i think so....its really cool.
In my dreams i set the time, place and people in the dream.
sometimes i fly and jump super high....its really cool.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 23 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Dec 5, 2006
yep all the time when i'm worried for some reason.....

i just wake myself up by killing myself or making it so arbritray that i guess my brain goes WTH!!

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 24 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2978 posts

Dec 5, 2006

jamaica0535 wrote:

boomstick13 wrote:

_King_ wrote:
Also, if there's fighting involved and its really scary just kill yourself and you'll wake up.

You can only hope...

or if your in control, you could make all of thier heads explode... after all its your mind, your god in that universe....

The article he posted said that you could have multiple types of lucid dreams.  You could have total control, or barely any.  It really just means that you are conscious in your dream.

I'm sure if you are in a state of coma, it can get really scary having these types of dreams.  I wouldnt want to kill myself in fear that i die in reality.  I would look for some type of exit instead, like a doorway or a window.
Message 25 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Dec 5, 2006
One time I had a dream where me and my friends could swim in the air and it was like flying, and I knew I was dreaming so yeah.
Message 26 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10564 posts

Dec 5, 2006

gargig wrote:
I only had a lucid dream once ( ) I was the fire person from fantastic four and I was flying but then the alarm clock was being retarded and...

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Anyway, since I can't find the thread describing my lucid dream, I'll type it out again.

!!!GIANT WALL OF TEXT AHEAD!!!  

It was nightime, cars passing by.  It's just me in my black trenchcoat, looking like Neo from the Matrix. Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy  This guy came up to me with a handgun and a knife and started shooting at me.  I used my Jeet-Kune-Do moves(Bruce Lee's Martial Arts) and kicked the gun out of his hand and started to kick his chest.  He fell to the ground, picked his gun back up.  I dashed towards him and he started shooting in the chest/stomach area about 7 times total.  I covered my stomach with my hand.  It felt very wet and I took my hand out, it was full of blood.  I looked up and saw the guy right in front of me, punched me in the face several times, and I was knocked out.  Then I remember being in a hospital, with this girl that I liked.  She said something, I couldn't remember, but then she left.  Then I woke up and checked my stomach to see if I was really bleeding. Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Message Edited by PSPlagueX on 12-05-2006 05:32 PM
Message 27 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Dec 5, 2006

huked on foniks wrote:
I had a post about this. since then i only had like 2 lucid dreams. It was freakin sweet though. First thing i did was fly.  heres a good website that gives you indepth detail on many ways of having lucid dreams.

2.8. How can I prevent premature awakening?

A common problem for beginners is remaining in the dream after becoming Lucid. They become so excited once they realize that they are dreaming that they wake up right away. There are many reasons for being excited, but it will only work against your goal. You need to suppress that feeling. If your dream show signs of ending, maybe loss of detail or your dream just go black, then spinning may help bringing the dream back. Before you feel your physical body you should spin your dream body. That is going round and round. Also remind yourself that the next scene will be a dream. To ensure that it is a dream should you do a RT. Just moving, running or jumping can prolong your Lucid Dream, you might also want to try spinning out in the gravity-free universe. When you open your eyes you may be surprised to find yourself in the most beautiful environment with stars, galaxies and planets. Another technique is saying out loud: "Clarity now!". Just stating out loud your desire and intention may do incredible things to your dream. You might want to try other commands like: "Increase lucidity now!", "Create visuals now!" and "Stay calm!". Theta training may make it easier for you to stay in the Dream, it will also make it easier to induce WILD and recall Dreams.

lol i find that funny treating you like a video game character lol

��� user.

Message 28 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Dec 5, 2006

jamaica0535 wrote:

boomstick13 wrote:

_King_ wrote:
Also, if there's fighting involved and its really scary just kill yourself and you'll wake up.

You can only hope...

or if your in control, you could make all of thier heads explode... after all its your mind, your god in that universe....

wouldnt that be a sin?? Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy but now that all you people have gotten talkiing about lucid dreaming and now i really wan one 

��� user.

Message 29 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Dec 5, 2006

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

boomstick13 wrote:

_King_ wrote:

You can only hope...

wouldnt that be a sin?? Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy but now that all you people have gotten talkiing about lucid dreaming and now i really wan one 

its only in your mind... and since its your mind, you are all powerfull, you could make 1+1=42... you can fly, anything you can think of is basicly possible....

Message 30 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes