Fender Bender
3914 posts

Re: Can anyone have lucid dreams?

Dec 6, 2006
ive got a question. can you feel pain in lucid dreams?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 51 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Dec 6, 2006

howdoiputemulators wrote:

if you have that amount of control over your brain in such a wierd state...i suppose you can induce things like muscle spasms...which will in turn cause you to feel pain or wake up

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 52 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

howdoiputemulators wrote:

if you have that amount of control over your brain in such a wierd state...i suppose you can induce things like muscle spasms...which will in turn cause you to feel pain or wake up

no i usualy feel cuts or teeth taken out but nothing to serious 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 53 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37256 posts

Dec 6, 2006
I've done it many times.  I'm not sure if "anyone" can do it.  Many people can.  It's entirely possible that some people just can't do it.
Message 54 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

MightyKefka wrote:
I don't really remember any of my dreamsSmiley Sad. I'm sure I had one before but the sad thing is I just don't remember. As for tips about having one I'm not really sure if your able to just make yourself have one. I heard somewhere that whatever you think about for the last 10 minutes before you fall asleep is what you dream about. If this is true you should try to think about impossible things in order to make yourself realize you are having a lucid dream.

ive heard that too but i dont think thats not the way dreams work....its a complimation of everything thats happened not just the last 10 min...

like i know for a fact that after i have a dream of some sort i can analyze it and be like...oh that green shading came from when i spilled the guacamole on my foot in the morning or something like that...

Message Edited by Hawkeyz799 on 12-05-2006 08:30 PM

I heard somebody did a study, and the reason why humans sleep is to process all of the thoughts we have had throughout the day. And the average person has 6,000 thoughts a day!
Message 55 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2970 posts

Dec 6, 2006
I have those all the time, they're the onyl kind of dreams I remember
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 56 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes