Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006

Clinton514 wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

future_gohan wrote:

Rusty Shoe wrote:

According to that, Blue Dragon will come in at 3 DVDs. While this is unconfirmed at the moment, if true, looks like Blue Dragon could have used Blu Ray. Assuming this is true, is this a sign of things to come being that this is so early in this generation and a game is already *possibly* going to be on 3 DVDs? Only time will tell...

Well even if its true. Guess what, if it was on PS3. I would only be 1 count it 1 Blue ray disk. LOL

Think about this for a second. Spend an extra $200 for Blu ray, or have to switch 2 disks while playing a game maybe every 15 hours or so?

Yes because the choice is as simple as one game and a supposed $200 difference.

/sarcasm

I never said that, and there's no reason to get sarcastic. It;s absurd that people are making such a big deal about this, there's no reason to. The game is supposedly 40-50 hours long. That means you'll have to change the disk only twice, once every 15 hours or so. And yet people use it as a reason to bash

Didn't FFVII come on 3 disks? MGS1 on 2? Legend of Dragoon on 4? And aren't those games widely known for being great, not for being on multiple disks? No one cared then, so why now?

I've already said it's not even a big deal to me especially since I have little to no interest in the game.

And you've also said that you don't like disk "juggling", which makes this seem like some Olympic sport than just ejecting one disk out and putting in another one.
Message 50 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12680 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Burned with desire wrote:

yankeessuck wrote:

Burned with desire wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

future_gohan wrote:

Rusty Shoe wrote:

According to that, Blue Dragon will come in at 3 DVDs. While this is unconfirmed at the moment, if true, looks like Blue Dragon could have used Blu Ray. Assuming this is true, is this a sign of things to come being that this is so early in this generation and a game is already *possibly* going to be on 3 DVDs? Only time will tell...

Well even if its true. Guess what, if it was on PS3. I would only be 1 count it 1 Blue ray disk. LOL

Think about this for a second. Spend an extra $200 for Blu ray, or have to switch 2 disks while playing a game maybe every 15 hours or so?

spend $200 you're getting: wifi,blu ray and 60gb HDD something that Microsoft sell for 2 times more or not at all

yawn

go to bed you make me sick

Message 51 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 21, 2006

JDplasma11 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

future_gohan wrote:

Rusty Shoe wrote:

/sarcasm

I never said that, and there's no reason to get sarcastic. It;s absurd that people are making such a big deal about this, there's no reason to. The game is supposedly 40-50 hours long. That means you'll have to change the disk only twice, once every 15 hours or so. And yet people use it as a reason to bash

Didn't FFVII come on 3 disks? MGS1 on 2? Legend of Dragoon on 4? And aren't those games widely known for being great, not for being on multiple disks? No one cared then, so why now?

I've already said it's not even a big deal to me especially since I have little to no interest in the game.

And you've also said that you don't like disk "juggling", which makes this seem like some Olympic sport than just ejecting one disk out and putting in another one.

It's more of circus act rather than an Olympic sport.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 52 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Rusty Shoe wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

future_gohan wrote:

Rusty Shoe wrote:

The 500 dollar model is superior to the premuim 360. Saying it costs 200 extra is slanting the truth.

I definetly regret saying that now, because it opened up a can of worms and people are twisting it in ways I never imagined,

You can get a 360 for $400. A PS3, then, would be $600 if we're comparing the high end models. So, if the game were on the PS3, which I thought was what I was trying to say, then you have a choice- save $200 on it and swap disks, or spend the extra $200 and have it all on one disk, That's all. I was not comparing specs or anything else
Message 53 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4297 posts

Nov 21, 2006

JDplasma11 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

future_gohan wrote:

Rusty Shoe wrote:

/sarcasm

And you said that it cost 200 extra when the 20 GB only costs 100 extra and has HDMI with Blu Ray.
Message 54 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Rusty Shoe wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

future_gohan wrote:

Rusty Shoe wrote:

/sarcasm

And you said that it cost 200 extra when the 20 GB only costs 100 extra and has HDMI with Blu Ray.

Did you read the reply i made right above this post?
Message 55 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12680 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Rusty Shoe wrote:

I'd rather switch discs then spend an extra $100.
Message 56 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8027 posts

Nov 21, 2006
Can't you just feel the love in this thread?

Message 57 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4297 posts

Nov 21, 2006

JDplasma11 wrote:

Rusty Shoe wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

future_gohan wrote:

Rusty Shoe wrote:

The 500 dollar model is superior to the premuim 360. Saying it costs 200 extra is slanting the truth.

I definetly regret saying that now, because it opened up a can of worms and people are twisting it in ways I never imagined,

You can get a 360 for $400. A PS3, then, would be $600 if we're comparing the high end models. So, if the game were on the PS3, which I thought was what I was trying to say, then you have a choice- save $200 on it and swap disks, or spend the extra $200 and have it all on one disk, That's all. I was not comparing specs or anything else

Slanting, like I said. Perhaps you should be tactful in your approach. You are an MVP, after all. Let's compare specs and hardware, not general forms. I would call the 20 GB the premuim model and the 60 GB the prime model.
Message 58 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4297 posts

Nov 21, 2006

yankeessuck wrote:

Rusty Shoe wrote:

I'd rather switch discs then spend an extra $100.

Ok, that's fine. You're missing out though...
Message 59 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes