Nov 21, 2006

mbslrm wrote:

Sammydavisjr wrote:

mbslrm wrote:

Sammydavisjr wrote:

Burned with desire wrote:
Confirmed

All xbots have been owned,yeah Sony was dumb to include blu ray in ps3

Yea..We're really owned... Switching dics is such a big deal..So far its just one game..No ownage yet.

But, that game doesn't seem likeits going to be a hit...... Just imagin what might be the case, with hit games, like Halo 3....

I'd love a huge 3 disc Halo game. That would be great..I sit right infront of my console so switching discs is as easy as leaning over.

To experience HD, you need to be a good distance from your HDTV, which will vary depending on your HDTV. But, that is the complete opposite with SDTVs. With that, you will either will lose you're HD experience, or you will have to keep running back and forth.

Well.I'm also in a wheelchair.so..I wont be running anway..just casually and speedily rolling to switch..rolling back..:smileyhappy:
my wii friend code: ADD ME! 5992 2332 9248 8590
Then shoot me a PM so I can add You..:smileyhappy:
Message 30 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006
I doubt Halo 3 will be 3 discs but it might have 2 disc a Singleplayer disc and then a multiplayer disc. Anyways don't really bother me.
Message 31 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Sammydavisjr wrote:

Sammydavisjr wrote:

Confirmed

Yea..We're really owned... Switching dics is such a big deal..So far its just one game..No ownage yet.

Switching discs isnt hard,but Blu ray looks more appealing every day
Every big game will require more space,dvd is done for HD content

I do agree Blue-Ray is nice for gaming..Persoanally I've never dissed it. I'm poor and just dont have money.:smileytongue:

I'm not blaming you,I blame uneducated xtrolls who were dissing Sony for including blu ray

Message Edited by Burned with desire on 11-21-2006 02:34 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1757 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Sammydavisjr wrote:

Sammydavisjr wrote:

Confirmed

Switching discs isnt hard,but Blu ray looks more appealing every day
Every big game will require more space,dvd is done for HD content

I do agree Blue-Ray is nice for gaming..Persoanally I've never dissed it. I'm poor and just dont have money.:smileytongue:

I'm not blaming you,I blame uneducated xtrolls who were dissing Sony for including blu ray

Message Edited by Burned with desire on 11-21-2006 02:34 PM

I admit I didnt see a purpose at first..But if game companies can use it to make a big game awesome.I'll get a ps3 when I can afford it..Then I'll have all three consoles.
my wii friend code: ADD ME! 5992 2332 9248 8590
Then shoot me a PM so I can add You..:smileyhappy:
Message 33 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5928 posts

Nov 21, 2006

C.I.W wrote:
I doubt Halo 3 will be 3 discs but it might have 2 disc a Singleplayer disc and then a multiplayer disc. Anyways don't really bother me.

I like that kind of layout, that way each disc would have content specifically for that part of the game.  The campaign could be huge with the whole disc being focused for it.

Anyways, this "multi disc game" news doesn't bother me, I figured since the start of this gen that if they ran out of space they'd just go the route Square Enix did with FF VII and VIII.  Getting off my butt to switch a disc every 20-40 hours is okay by me...as long as the game is still good that is.
Message 34 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Nov 21, 2006
Meh. mgs1 was on 2 cds, and no one cared then
Message 35 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8027 posts

Nov 21, 2006
I personally think the PS3 loyalist are jealous for the fact that this game is for the 360, and not for the PS3...3 Disc Game or not.

Gotta admit, the game does have great appeal, and looks to be very fun.

Message 36 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12181 posts

Nov 21, 2006
even if its true its not a big deal. people didnt mind switching with final fantasy 7-9. people only care when its convenient way to bash.

minor inconvenience at worst (one that I will gladly take when it means not spending an extra $200)
Message 37 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Nov 21, 2006

yankeessuck wrote:
even if its true its not a big deal. people didnt mind switching with final fantasy 7-9. people only care when its convenient way to bash.

minor inconvenience at worst (one that I will gladly take when it means not spending an extra $200)

Not only that, but  you'll only have to switch the disks a whopping total of... twice.
Message 38 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8793 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Rusty Shoe wrote:

According to that, Blue Dragon will come in at 3 DVDs. While this is unconfirmed at the moment, if true, looks like Blue Dragon could have used Blu Ray. Assuming this is true, is this a sign of things to come being that this is so early in this generation and a game is already *possibly* going to be on 3 DVDs? Only time will tell...

Well even if its true. Guess what, if it was on PS3. I would only be 1 count it 1 Blue ray disk. LOL
Message 39 of 86 (0 Views)
0 Likes