Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 21 2006
By: timetabletango Fender Bender 4297 posts
Offline

CONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

85 replies 2 views Edited Nov 21, 2006
 
According to that, and other sources, Blue Dragon will come in at 3 DVDs. It looks like Blue Dragon could have used Blu Ray. Is this a sign of things to come being that this is so early in this generation and a game is already going to be on 3 DVDs? Only time will tell...


Message Edited by Rusty Shoe on 11-21-2006 06:37 PM
Message 81 of 86 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006
Im sorry but this is just a silly rumor to make BluRay look better.
 
It will be on one DVD9.
Message 1 of 86 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006
Not that I care for that game...but disc juggling. NO thanks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 2 of 86 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/15/2006
Offline
8027 posts
 

Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006
"3 Disc DVD Game"...That could mean anything. One disc for the game, one disc for special features, and one disc made specially for music listening.
 
IF it's true though, would not bug me the least.

Message 3 of 86 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006


Clinton514 wrote:
Not that I care for that game...but disc juggling. NO thanks.



Would it be safe to assume you didnt like metal gear solid then huh?
Message 4 of 86 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006


BakedPigeon wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Not that I care for that game...but disc juggling. NO thanks.



Would it be safe to assume you didnt like metal gear solid then huh?


Sure I did and that was back in...remind me of the year again. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 5 of 86 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006


Clinton514 wrote:


BakedPigeon wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Not that I care for that game...but disc juggling. NO thanks.



Would it be safe to assume you didnt like metal gear solid then huh?


Sure I did and that was back in...remind me of the year again. 


So disc jugling didnt bother you then right? Ok.  Sounds good.
Message 6 of 86 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/01/2006
Offline
15009 posts
 

Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006
If that's true then this would have to be one of the biggest games ever.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 7 of 86 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/28/2003
Offline
4295 posts
 

Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006


Clinton514 wrote:
Not that I care for that game...but disc juggling. NO thanks.


     You don't have to switch discs every few hours.  Christ, you people had no problems with FF7 having 3 discs. 
Message 8 of 86 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: UNCONFIRMED: "Blue Dragon" 360 game to be 3 DVDs

Nov 21, 2006


BakedPigeon wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:


BakedPigeon wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Not that I care for that game...but disc juggling. NO thanks.



Would it be safe to assume you didnt like metal gear solid then huh?


Sure I did and that was back in...remind me of the year again. 


So disc jugling didnt bother you then right? Ok.  Sounds good.


Yes it bothered me then as well. What sounds good?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 9 of 86 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes