Last Guardian
12751 posts

Re: CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW VIDEO

Feb 7, 2007

Adam24367 wrote:
Also The original is in FRENCH!!!!!!!!! Out Foreign Lanuage teacher told us that The song Was sung In france During WW2 As a Morale BOOST

protest song by the German singer Nena. Originally sung in German, it was later re-recorded in English as "99 Red Balloons". It is one of the most successful pop songs by a German artist in the world.

"99 Luftballons" reached #1 in West Germany in 1983. In 1984, the original German version also peaked at #2 on the American Billboard Hot 100 chart and the English language version topped the UK Singles Chart.

Congrats on pwning youselfSmiley Wink

APPLE SPY
Message 41 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2967 posts

Re: CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW VIDEO

Feb 7, 2007

Aowen wrote:

Adam24367 wrote:
Also The original is in FRENCH!!!!!!!!! Out Foreign Lanuage teacher told us that The song Was sung In france During WW2 As a Morale BOOST

protest song by the German singer Nena. Originally sung in German, it was later re-recorded in English as "99 Red Balloons". It is one of the most successful pop songs by a German artist in the world.

"99 Luftballons" reached #1 in West Germany in 1983. In 1984, the original German version also peaked at #2 on the American Billboard Hot 100 chart and the English language version topped the UK Singles Chart.

Congrats on pwning youselfSmiley Wink

Ahhhh If you have ever seen the movie Saving private ryan The song At the End is 99 red balloons. Now i may have misheard and It could have been 89 red ballons  88 red balloons or whatever

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 42 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes