Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: CAN U ADD MODS??

Nov 12, 2012

I have a couple of MODS on my list here.  Are we talking about the Forum, or on the Game Network?  I didn't think someone actually had to accept here in the Forum.  I thought you could just add them to your list.

 

As far as the Game aspect of the Network, I have one in my gaming friends.  Moderators help keep the Forum running clean, and fair.  They are people and gamers too.  

 

I don't see why there would be an issue to have any MODS as friends, but as BRIT says, it does not make sense to just friend all the MODS.  They will not take you side. They will, or should, always take the side of Moderator.

 

Moble 

Message 11 of 22 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: CAN U ADD MODS??

Nov 12, 2012

Yes you can add mods to your friend lists

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 12 of 22 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/01/2008
Online
7305 posts
 

Re: CAN U ADD MODS??

Nov 12, 2012

Omega_Chains wrote:

 

can mods accept friend requests ? are they allowed ??


To find out the answer to this question, yesterday I sent 5 PS3 friend requests to 5 different MODS and asked if it is possible to add a MOD to your friends list. Today one MOD wrote back and said: "it's technically possible, but against rules for the Moderation team". And the MOD did not add me.

 

210543351300111707_0Qvr3Kw6_c.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 13 of 22 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
Registered: 09/27/2010
Offline
6751 posts
 

Re: CAN U ADD MODS??

Nov 12, 2012

bronxsushi wrote:

Omega_Chains wrote:

 

can mods accept friend requests ? are they allowed ??


To find out the answer to this question, yesterday I sent 5 PS3 friend requests to 5 different MODS and asked if it is possible to add a MOD to your friends list. Today one MOD wrote back and said: "it's technically possible, but against rules for the Moderation team". And the MOD did not add me.

 

 


 

hmmm - I'm unaware of a hard and fast RULE that says we can't add people... but some mods might want to keep that account clear, as they mainly use it for work.

 

I have many of you on my friends list... you can feel free to add me. I join in on games sometimes and it's way easier to join in if I have users on my friends list Smiley Happy 

 

 

Message 14 of 22 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
7246 posts
 

Re: CAN U ADD MODS??

Nov 14, 2012

I have trawnza on my friends list along with Blu, sushi, and mista

energy
Message 15 of 22 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
7246 posts
 

Re: CAN U ADD MODS??

Nov 14, 2012
Not going off topic here but Omg I miss WW Even though someone cough cough speedy cough cough refuses to play with me
energy
Message 16 of 22 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11241 posts
 

Re: CAN U ADD MODS??

Nov 14, 2012

Mods can have friends like us mortals. Smiley Sad

...

Message 17 of 22 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: CAN U ADD MODS??

Nov 14, 2012

bm2919 wrote:
Not going off topic here but Omg I miss WW Even though someone cough cough speedy cough cough refuses to play with me

LOL its nothing like that... I am just learning starhawk

Message 18 of 22 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: CAN U ADD MODS??

Nov 14, 2012

Trawnza wrote:

bronxsushi wrote:

Omega_Chains wrote:

 

can mods accept friend requests ? are they allowed ??


To find out the answer to this question, yesterday I sent 5 PS3 friend requests to 5 different MODS and asked if it is possible to add a MOD to your friends list. Today one MOD wrote back and said: "it's technically possible, but against rules for the Moderation team". And the MOD did not add me.

 

 


 

hmmm - I'm unaware of a hard and fast RULE that says we can't add people... but some mods might want to keep that account clear, as they mainly use it for work.

 

I have many of you on my friends list... you can feel free to add me. I join in on games sometimes and it's way easier to join in if I have users on my friends list Smiley Happy 

 

 


You need to come play with us. Tonight would be great since its Starhawk Wednesday Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 22 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/01/2008
Online
7305 posts
 

Re: CAN U ADD MODS??

Nov 14, 2012

Trawnza wrote:

bronxsushi wrote:

Omega_Chains wrote:

 

can mods accept friend requests ? are they allowed ??


To find out the answer to this question, yesterday I sent 5 PS3 friend requests to 5 different MODS and asked if it is possible to add a MOD to your friends list. Today one MOD wrote back and said: "it's technically possible, but against rules for the Moderation team". And the MOD did not add me.

 

 


 

hmmm - I'm unaware of a hard and fast RULE that says we can't add people... but some mods might want to keep that account clear, as they mainly use it for work.

 

I have many of you on my friends list... you can feel free to add me. I join in on games sometimes and it's way easier to join in if I have users on my friends list Smiley Happy 

 

 


Oh ok. I get it now. I guess the MOD just did not want to add me and did not want to hurt my feelings. So the MOD said "It's against the rules"...that is why I won't add you.

 

tumblr_m9rs26xEF61r0ep0fo1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 20 of 22 (41 Views)