Mar 09 2014
By: Spardadk34 First Son 19 posts

Bringing back my old friends....

2 replies 346 views Edited Mar 9, 2014

I want to bring back my old pals that I deleted accidentally or try to write me down if they still remember me. Guys and gals I'm sorry that I had to delete you. Just write me down and remember my psn ID or add me back. This is temporary talk (not to everyone that  I don't know.) Or unless if anyone wants to post their own saying in this thread can be available to help find their old friends in this thread easily.

PS. This sucks I cannot view my deleted friend history in order to bring my pals but eh too late for me :/

Message 1 of 3 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2567 posts

Re: Bringing back my old friends....

Mar 9, 2014
How can you accidentally delete someone? o.O

Message 2 of 3 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
9470 posts

Re: Bringing back my old friends....

Mar 9, 2014

Spardadk34 wrote:

I want to bring back my old pals that I deleted accidentally or try to write me down if they still remember me. Guys and gals I'm sorry that I had to delete you. Just write me down and remember my psn ID or add me back. This is temporary talk (not to everyone that  I don't know.) Or unless if anyone wants to post their own saying in this thread can be available to help find their old friends in this thread easily.

PS. This sucks I cannot view my deleted friend history in order to bring my pals but eh too late for me :/

To delete a friend from your Playstation Friends List, you have to go to the friend, hit Triangle button. Then scroll down to "Delete" and hit X button. Then your Playstation will warn you:

"This friend will be deleted. If you delete this friend, you will be deleted from the other persons Friends List. Are you sure you want to continue?" Then you have to scroll to the left, choose "Yes" and hit X button. 

How did you manage to "Accidentally" do that to all of your friends?

Hmmm

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 3 of 3 (325 Views)
0 Likes