Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

Re: Bought a zune..

Dec 27, 2006

wrote:

neilp4443 wrote:

Cephaus wrote:

first,ur a dumbass.

second, when I was deciding whether to get an ipod or another mp3 player in the past, I saw reviews that said ipod had limited features compared to other mp3 players but they perfect everything unlike other mp3 players.  i decided to get one because i dont need fm or anything like that.

English?

The Zen Vision: M is better than the Zune. But not better than the iPod. It's almost twice the size of the iPod, the sound quality isn't as good, the battery life isn't as good, no DVD quality video output to a TV, etc.

yes, lets get into this argument.  i need perfekt punkuacion and gramer for an online for-um. 

i am assuming you directed the bottom piece at me but for what reason.  obviously your awesome grammer skills didn't help you there and you didn't catch the inference to the ipod.

Message Edited by neilp4443 on 12-26-2006 04:05 PM
PSN: MR:GREEN_____
Message 21 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 27, 2006

neilp4443 wrote:

wrote:

neilp4443 wrote:

Cephaus wrote:

first,ur a dumbass.

second, when I was deciding whether to get an ipod or another mp3 player in the past, I saw reviews that said ipod had limited features compared to other mp3 players but they perfect everything unlike other mp3 players.  i decided to get one because i dont need fm or anything like that.

English?

The Zen Vision: M is better than the Zune. But not better than the iPod. It's almost twice the size of the iPod, the sound quality isn't as good, the battery life isn't as good, no DVD quality video output to a TV, etc.

yes, lets get into this argument.  i need perfekt punkuacion and gramer for an online for-um. 

The fact that you're not willing to even express yourself well enough so that people can understand you says wonders about who you are and what type of person you are.

And it's not just that. Its that your sentence was so poorly articulated that nobody would be able to understand it.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 22 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Dec 27, 2006

wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:
I got a white one. And i will not take it back for an iPod. I cant stand iPods only because of iTunes. I had my sisters iPod for the past few months. I hate plugging it into my computer because it takes forever to put songs on it because of the converting and transferring times take forever. I put about.. 15 songs on and took a half hour. I have 5 gb of music on my computer and its taken about 30 minutes already to put 50% of it onto my zune. So i will not get an iPod.

What converting times? There are no converting times unless YOU told iTunes to convert everything! iTunes only does what you tell it to do.

Theres also something wrong with your PC if its taken 30 minutes to move 2.5GB of music over to your Zune.

My PC can fill up my 4GB iPod mini in 10 minutes

So don't blame iTunes + iPod for your PCs problems. You're still getting an inferior piece of hardware and software in the Zune compared to the iPod.

where at did i say 2.5 GB? i said 5. plus i dont really care about iPod so you dont have to start a flame war. Its a matter of opinion i guess then so dont come in here flaming me or buying a zune and having a slow pc.

You said you have 5GB of music and that it took 30 minutes to move 50% of it. 50% of 5GB is 2.5GB

Anyway, its your fault iTunes took so long because you told it to convert everything.

And its not that your PC is slow. Its that something is wrong with it if it is taking an hour to move 5GB over USB 2.0

Well its finished now, so it was really about a half hour for everything. And i never messed with settings for iTunes, i ran it with default settings.
Photobucket
Message 23 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 27, 2006

xxallonblack wrote:

wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:
I got a white one. And i will not take it back for an iPod. I cant stand iPods only because of iTunes. I had my sisters iPod for the past few months. I hate plugging it into my computer because it takes forever to put songs on it because of the converting and transferring times take forever. I put about.. 15 songs on and took a half hour. I have 5 gb of music on my computer and its taken about 30 minutes already to put 50% of it onto my zune. So i will not get an iPod.

What converting times? There are no converting times unless YOU told iTunes to convert everything! iTunes only does what you tell it to do.

Theres also something wrong with your PC if its taken 30 minutes to move 2.5GB of music over to your Zune.

My PC can fill up my 4GB iPod mini in 10 minutes

So don't blame iTunes + iPod for your PCs problems. You're still getting an inferior piece of hardware and software in the Zune compared to the iPod.

where at did i say 2.5 GB? i said 5. plus i dont really care about iPod so you dont have to start a flame war. Its a matter of opinion i guess then so dont come in here flaming me or buying a zune and having a slow pc.

You said you have 5GB of music and that it took 30 minutes to move 50% of it. 50% of 5GB is 2.5GB

Anyway, its your fault iTunes took so long because you told it to convert everything.

And its not that your PC is slow. Its that something is wrong with it if it is taking an hour to move 5GB over USB 2.0

Well its finished now, so it was really about a half hour for everything. And i never messed with settings for iTunes, i ran it with default settings.

Not true. iTunes won't convert anything unless you tell it to. And I like how you changed your story. Half an hour is still 3 times longer than it should be. Somethings wrong with your PC.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 24 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7937 posts

Dec 27, 2006

xxallonblack wrote:
Yea i was out today looking for a nintendo Wii, but i couldnt find one anywhere i looked. I even had my sister call target's and walmarts all around where i live and they were all sold out. And i think i have problems with having a lot of money in my pocket because i just get the urge to spend it so i bought a Zune. So far, i really like it and i havent had a problem with the software so, consider me lucky i guess? The only bad thing was that the package was so confusing.. i couldnt find ne thing because there were so many hidden compartments and stuff.

Ipod>Zune ... Zune has a very long way to catch up to the Ipod.
Message 25 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes