Nov 21 2006
By: Mr.Bungle~ I Only Post Everything 1343 posts

Bought a 20 gig IPOD, sold it 2 years later, and NOW!!!!!!!

11 replies 1 views Edited Nov 21, 2006
I think I wanna get a new 80 gig IPOD.... But the main reason I want it is so I can plug it into my
cd player, no fm transmitters, i hate the constant fuzz despite whatever you guys say.... it always
fuzzes..... but yeah, anyone know a cd player that can do this? And should I wait until after the holidays
to get it, or next year when apple releases more stuff makin Ipods cheaper and all?

I really like the black Ipod..... it looks nice, and the 80 gigs will hold some of my 20,000+ songs
Message 1 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Bought a 20 gig IPOD, sold it 2 years later, and NOW!!!!!!!

Nov 21, 2006
When you say cd player what are you talking about? Like a little office cd player with am/fm and the speakers? If it was me I would just buy some speakers for the ipod, some are just simple plug in for the headsets and others are like a stereo system that you plug the ipod in too.  Go and check out the ipod website
Message 2 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 21, 2006
They also have the ipod dock that plugs into stereo.
Message 3 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1343 posts

Nov 21, 2006
sorry wasn't clear.... meant car cd player.... i just want like some port on the front, and then
be able to like plug it straight in, and then play it straight like that.....

i know in some new cars, they actually come with somethin built in like this, but i wanna
find a cd player thats meant for it
Message 4 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 21, 2006
Oh HAHAHA yeah thats totally differant. Try Crutchfield  they have a great selection that will help you find one that allows you to plug in your ipod to the stereo.
Message 5 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1343 posts

Nov 21, 2006

SkidmarkSteve wrote:
Oh HAHAHA yeah thats totally differant. Try Crutchfield  they have a great selection that will help you find one that allows you to plug in your ipod to the stereo.

oh cool, i see it, but i dont quite understand it.... i mean is there a cable included with these cd players"?   Link

It says somethin somethin IPOD adapter, but i dont see anything that goes into depth of what it means....

Message 6 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 21, 2006
If you look under accessories you will see ipod adapters and these plug into the back of the stereo that gets installed into the car. Cruchfield are really helpful about getting you everything you need to get it set up.
Message 7 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1343 posts

Nov 21, 2006

SkidmarkSteve wrote:
If you look under accessories you will see ipod adapters and these plug into the back of the stereo that gets installed into the car. Cruchfield are really helpful about getting you everything you need to get it set up.

so then what, i take it to a car audio place and they like hook it up with a wire coming out where? i mean if
it hooks in the back then how does it come out, they have to drill a hole?
Message 8 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 21, 2006
Crutchfield will help you install it but if you dont feel like installing it you can take it some where to get it done. You can have the ipod connection come out by a cup holder like mine where I have a ipod stand so I can change songs. Or if you want it in your glove box, just a pain to change songs. Or where ever you wanna put it.
Message 9 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1343 posts

Nov 21, 2006

SkidmarkSteve wrote:
Crutchfield will help you install it but if you dont feel like installing it you can take it some where to get it done. You can have the ipod connection come out by a cup holder like mine where I have a ipod stand so I can change songs. Or if you want it in your glove box, just a pain to change songs. Or where ever you wanna put it.

wow thats awesome... i think id wanna get it in my glove box.... put it on shuffle....or maybe the could
put it in the center console....
Message 10 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes