VP of Gaming
31185 posts

Re: Boston Bomber on Rolling Stone cover

Jul 20, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

it worked they got what they needed

Exactly. People are so predictable sometimes......

Message 21 of 36 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Jul 20, 2013

ExMimic wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

I say the guy needs to be put into prison after being thoroughly questioned. No parole. Nothing. Just life in a prison where he can rot thinking about all the things his extremist group told him he would get in Paradise. He gives a terrible image for Muslims everywhere.

I think blasting his image evreywhere is only furthering the problem. 

Also, the people protesting his trial need to just stop. They are stupid conspiracy theorsits with nothing to keep themselves busy. The guy will have his trial, go to prison for life, etc. 

What he did was a terrible thing, however, our country allows everyone a fair trial. 

I never said he did not deserve a fairt trial. He will get one and he will suffer in prison. The fact is he is guilty. There is no evidence to the contrary and only evidence that hurts him. 

His fair trial will be fair by throwing him in prison.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 22 of 36 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

Welcome to America, where killing innocents means 3 square meals a day and free cable tv, paid for by the taxes of the country you hate.

[Edited to remove graphically inappropriate comment]

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 23 of 36 (103 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Welcome to America, where killing innocents means 3 square meals a day and free cable tv, paid for by the taxes of the country you hate.

[Edited to remove quote of edited comment]

The worst thing is that he will get his own cell thanks to his notoriety (like Charles Manson). At least let the prison sex-life get to him a bit. 

Message 24 of 36 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Glorifying criminals is one of the big things that makes other insane people continue with their acts.

This particular piece of insanity is worse due to throngs of complete morons who think he is innocent because he looks "hot"...'how can he be "evil"? He's so cute!' Gods, I don't know how many times I saw that crap posted by idiot girls (and guys!) after the news broke. So many people have made him into an 'anti-hero' and its just sickening. There was nothing good served by his actions at all, and he doesn't deserve to live, at least not on our paychecks

Having an entertainment magazine, especially one with a historic base (no matter what is going on with it now), putting such a criminal on their cover...is just insane. All it tells people is that causing pain and destruction is the fast-track to being famous and loved.

You can bet there will be a bunch of copy-cats in the near future, even if they don't publish. If they do...it will only be sooner. Better hope its not in your backyard the next crazy strikes, hoping for fame.
Message 25 of 36 (92 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Glorifying criminals is one of the big things that makes other insane people continue with their acts.

This particular piece of insanity is worse due to throngs of complete morons who think he is innocent because he looks "hot"...'how can he be "evil"? He's so cute!' Gods, I don't know how many times I saw that crap posted by idiot girls (and guys!) after the news broke. So many people have made him into an 'anti-hero' and its just sickening. There was nothing good served by his actions at all, and he doesn't deserve to live, at least not on our paychecks

Having an entertainment magazine, especially one with a historic base (no matter what is going on with it now), putting such a criminal on their cover...is just insane. All it tells people is that causing pain and destruction is the fast-track to being famous and loved.

You can bet there will be a bunch of copy-cats in the near future, even if they don't publish. If they do...it will only be sooner. Better hope its not in your backyard the next crazy strikes, hoping for fame.

I would have fewer problem with it if it did not have such a "nice" picture of him. At least Charles Manson's cover made him look like a monster.

Message 26 of 36 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Jul 20, 2013

i think i might buy that issue

KZMProductionsGT
Message 27 of 36 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2375 posts

Jul 20, 2013
That's the media. Whatever they can do to get attention and ratings while encouraging more people to follow this path to glory. Then people wonder what is causing people to do such horrible acts.
Message 28 of 36 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jul 20, 2013

lol, graphically inappropriate content. LOL

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 29 of 36 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

lol, graphically inappropriate content. LOL

What did you post? Describe it to me graphically.

And I imagine many of you will be happy to know that a large number of stores/companies/whatnot are refusing to sell this issue.

Message 30 of 36 (50 Views)
0 Likes