Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Re: Boston Bomber on Rolling Stone cover

Jul 20, 2013

johngie wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

lol, graphically inappropriate content. LOL

What did you post? Describe it to me graphically.

And I imagine many of you will be happy to know that a large number of stores/companies/whatnot are refusing to sell this issue.

I heard a few of them. I think it was in poor taste to have this cover, but I think the fact it is so close to the event and how the trial has not happened is the main anger. And the pretty boy picture is a bit...wrong.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 31 of 36 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jul 20, 2013
1. Stupid decision by the mag
2. This kid needs to be executed.
Message 32 of 36 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Jul 20, 2013
The way they wrote it... "The Bomber"... Almost like its the name of his terrorist band.
Message 33 of 36 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jul 20, 2013

David draiman destroys Rolling Stone

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 34 of 36 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2013

Rofl.. yeah great idea man, life in prison.. lets pay for his food and shelter, then when he gets old we pay for his medical bills...

How much does a bullet cost?

bob-maul wrote:

I say the guy needs to be put into prison after being thoroughly questioned. No parole. Nothing. Just life in a prison where he can rot thinking about all the things his extremist group told him he would get in Paradise. He gives a terrible image for Muslims everywhere.

I think blasting his image evreywhere is only furthering the problem. 

Also, the people protesting his trial need to just stop. They are stupid conspiracy theorsits with nothing to keep themselves busy. The guy will have his trial, go to prison for life, etc. 

Message 35 of 36 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Jul 21, 2013

You_Silly_Human wrote:

Rofl.. yeah great idea man, life in prison.. lets pay for his food and shelter, then when he gets old we pay for his medical bills...

How much does a bullet cost?

bob-maul wrote:

I say the guy needs to be put into prison after being thoroughly questioned. No parole. Nothing. Just life in a prison where he can rot thinking about all the things his extremist group told him he would get in Paradise. He gives a terrible image for Muslims everywhere.

I think blasting his image evreywhere is only furthering the problem. 

Also, the people protesting his trial need to just stop. They are stupid conspiracy theorsits with nothing to keep themselves busy. The guy will have his trial, go to prison for life, etc. 

Yes. We should keep him from society and let him suffer his own madness in prison. I may even say throw them into the public shower to get a feel for the sex life in prison. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 36 of 36 (64 Views)
0 Likes