Nov 22 2006
By: TheNewJackyl~ Fender Bender 3404 posts

Bob Evans Company Memo, OMG, you have to read this, LMAO!

7 replies 6 views Edited Nov 22, 2006
My sister works for "Bob Evans" and today they handed her this company wide memo.  OMG, I couldn't believe this is real.  Check it out:

Attention all Management and Hourly Employess!
Please instruct employess working with retail items that they are not to position the "Christmas or Thanksgiving Stuffed Animals in erotic Positions."  We have found that the parents of most of our younger (under 18 crowd) do not wish thier children to recieve Karma Sutra lessons from our Teddy Bears.  What seems humorous to you may be very offensive to our customers.  The decision as to when to teach children "Where Do teddy Bears Come From?" is not one that we wish to force prematurely on parents with children while eating in our resturants.  Please also refrain from positioning any of our stuffed animals from depicting scenes of violent warfare, criminal acts, ritual sacrifice, hate crimes, rioting, terrorism, campaigning for political office, or other matters best left for discussion within the home.

Please keep in mind that these actions are a direct violation of Work Rule #8 "on or off duty conduct that reflects adversely on the company, its employees, and/or its customers".  Violation of Work Rule #8 may result in suspension pending termination for a serious first offense.

Thank you,
Management

This is the best memo I have ever seen, EVER.  ROFLAMO

Message Edited by TheNewJackyl on 11-21-2006 07:02 PM
Message 1 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Re: Bob Evans Company Memo, OMG, you have to read this, LMAO!

Nov 22, 2006

TheNewJackyl wrote:
My sister works for "Bob Evans" and today they handed her this company wide memo.  OMG, I couldn't believe this is real.  Check it out:

Please instruct employess working with retail items that they are not to position the "Christmas or Thanksgiving Stuffed Animals in erotic Positions."  We have found that the parents of most of our younger (under 18 crowd) do not wish thier children to recieve Karma Sutra lessons from our Teddy Bears.  What seems humorous to you may be very offensive to our customers.  The decision as to when to teach children "Where Do teddy Bears Come From?" is not one that we wish to force prematurely on parents with children while eating in our resturants.  Please also refrain from positioning any of our stuffed animals from depicting scenes of violent warfare, criminal acts, ritual sacrifice, hate crimes, rioting, terrorism, campaigning for political office, or other matters best left for discussion within the home.

Please keep in mind that these actions are a direct violation of Work Rule #8 "on or off duty conduct that reflects adversely on the company, its employees, and/or its customers".  Violation of Work Rule #8 may result in suspension pending termination for a serious first offense.

Thank you,
Management

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2320 posts

Nov 22, 2006
ROFL! AHAHAH! I Like That Part "Positions" AHAHA!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
963 posts

Nov 22, 2006
hahahaha.....nice....nice....it sounds like something the owner of the Dominos I work out would do...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 4 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2522 posts

Nov 22, 2006
Those damn teddy bears!
Message 5 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Nov 22, 2006
LMAOROFLSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Nov 22, 2006

TheNewJackyl wrote:

Thank you,
Management

lol
Photobucket
Message 7 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2970 posts

Nov 22, 2006

TheNewJackyl wrote:

Thank you,
Management

Best line right there.
Message 8 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes