Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


jamaica0535 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
PSP Hombrew Board, in order to clean up psp general
Veterans Board, a place for everyone 128-Bit, and been here for 1 year or more.... no noobs=paradise.


Defiantly...but would I count? I mean I'm 128-bit but I haven't been here for a year


well, mvp board is 128 and up, kinda the same i suppose



Good point


yes but there arent very many MVPS, theres what like 40? im talkign about a place where your granted access after you meet the requirments..


MVP boards is a place where you're granted access to after you meet the requirements. You can post there once your hit 128-bit.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 21 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


jamaica0535 wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
PSP Hombrew Board, in order to clean up psp general
Veterans Board, a place for everyone 128-Bit, and been here for 1 year or more.... no noobs=paradise.


Defiantly...but would I count? I mean I'm 128-bit but I haven't been here for a year


well, mvp board is 128 and up, kinda the same i suppose



Good point


yes but there arent very many MVPS, theres what like 40? im talkign about a place where your granted access after you meet the requirments..


MVP boards is a place where you're granted access to after you meet the requirements. You can post there once your hit 128-bit.


actualy no, you have to have the little mvp status to post there, you can view the board, but you cant make new messages.....


You can't make new threads, but you can post.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 22 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


Str8 Jacket wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
PSP Hombrew Board, in order to clean up psp general
Veterans Board, a place for everyone 128-Bit, and been here for 1 year or more.... no noobs=paradise.


Defiantly...but would I count? I mean I'm 128-bit but I haven't been here for a year


well, mvp board is 128 and up, kinda the same i suppose



Good point


yes but there arent very many MVPS, theres what like 40? im talkign about a place where your granted access after you meet the requirments..


MVP boards is a place where you're granted access to after you meet the requirements. You can post there once your hit 128-bit.


actualy no, you have to have the little mvp status to post there, you can view the board, but you cant make new messages.....

edit: i just checked a bitmore, we cant make topics but we can post in them.... that kind of sucks...


Message Edited by jamaica0535 on 01-01-2007 09:33 PM
Message 23 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/14/2006
Offline
1738 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007
lol i agree with you

Cephaus wrote:
    HomeWorks Help Boards would be better




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
xmas money so far= 105 dollars
Message 24 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


Str8 Jacket wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
PSP Hombrew Board, in order to clean up psp general
Veterans Board, a place for everyone 128-Bit, and been here for 1 year or more.... no noobs=paradise.


Defiantly...but would I count? I mean I'm 128-bit but I haven't been here for a year


well, mvp board is 128 and up, kinda the same i suppose



Good point


yes but there arent very many MVPS, theres what like 40? im talkign about a place where your granted access after you meet the requirments..


MVP boards is a place where you're granted access to after you meet the requirements. You can post there once your hit 128-bit.


actualy no, you have to have the little mvp status to post there, you can view the board, but you cant make new messages.....


You can't make new threads, but you can post.


yea i reliazed that after i said that, but it still kind of sucks that we cant make our own discussion....and i have very little hope of ever being mvp. as im prettty sure im not some of the mods most favorit person...
Message 25 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/14/2006
Offline
1738 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
xmas money so far= 105 dollars
Message 26 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/27/2006
Offline
4843 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


Cephaus wrote:
    HomeWorks Help Boards would be better


i agree, i would want that so bad, nutrition is one of the worst ideas i have ever heard, no offense

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 27 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2005
Offline
2041 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


boudey wrote:


Cephaus wrote:
    HomeWorks Help Boards would be better


i agree, i would want that so bad, nutrition is one of the worst ideas i have ever heard, no offense



Well, since you're obviously fat and lazy, and can't do his homework, I can see why you would think that. 


Guess who's back.
Message 28 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/27/2006
Offline
4843 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


pyoung0259 wrote:


boudey wrote:


Cephaus wrote:
    HomeWorks Help Boards would be better


i agree, i would want that so bad, nutrition is one of the worst ideas i have ever heard, no offense



Well, since you're obviously fat and lazy, and can't do his homework, I can see why you would think that. 


dude im everything BUT fat and lazy. i know im 5 times as good as sports as you so i would shut up


Message Edited by boudey on 01-02-2007 03:11 PM

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 29 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2005
Offline
2041 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


boudey wrote:


dude im everything BUT fat and lazy. i know im 5 times as good as sports as you so i would shut up


Message Edited by boudey on 01-02-2007 03:11 PM

Well, since you say so, it must be true.

Stop denying your fatness.


Guess who's back.
Message 30 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes