Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2005
Offline
2041 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:
Ummmm...what would be the point? To discuss how many calories are in Mc Donalds french fries.Or  say"I'm going ti the gym be back later." ?


Talk about excersize techniques, dieting, nutrition, supplements, best weights, so on and so forth... It isn't that complex of an idea. 


Guess who's back.
Message 11 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


pyoung0259 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:
Ummmm...what would be the point? To discuss how many calories are in Mc Donalds french fries.Or  say"I'm going ti the gym be back later." ?


Talk about excersize techniques, dieting, nutrition, supplements, best weights, so on and so forth... It isn't that complex of an idea. 


this is a gaming forum, i dont think a fitness board is in line
the closest thing might be sports general

Message 12 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007
Wouldn't happen. This is the Playstation boards, and whilst there are boards dedicated to other subjects, like off-topic, sports and such, boards straying to other topics aren't permitted. There was a thread asking for a book board, and this is exactly what PSX or one of the other mods said.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 13 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


pyoung0259 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:
Ummmm...what would be the point? To discuss how many calories are in Mc Donalds french fries.Or  say"I'm going ti the gym be back later." ?


Talk about excersize techniques, dieting, nutrition, supplements, best weights, so on and so forth... It isn't that complex of an idea. 


Do that here Exercise ..mayeb sport board....If it's sport related exercise
Message 14 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


crovax3000 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
PSP Hombrew Board, in order to clean up psp general
Veterans Board, a place for everyone 128-Bit, and been here for 1 year or more.... no noobs=paradise.


Defiantly...but would I count? I mean I'm 128-bit but I haven't been here for a year


well, mvp board is 128 and up, kinda the same i suppose



Good point
Message 15 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


steve o 0169 wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
PSP Hombrew Board, in order to clean up psp general
Veterans Board, a place for everyone 128-Bit, and been here for 1 year or more.... no noobs=paradise.


Let's make that Soldier and above.....there are still too many noobs that spam and get to 128-bit too quickly.


eh maby, but it might be a litle empty.... oh and i asked patriot a while ago about this i even asked if i could make a petition to show how many supporters liked this idea, he said no...
Message 16 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/22/2005
Offline
21050 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007
Do you really think SCEA would approve of that kind of board?
Message 17 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


jamaica0535 wrote:


steve o 0169 wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
PSP Hombrew Board, in order to clean up psp general
Veterans Board, a place for everyone 128-Bit, and been here for 1 year or more.... no noobs=paradise.


Let's make that Soldier and above.....there are still too many noobs that spam and get to 128-bit too quickly.


eh maby, but it might be a litle empty.... oh and i asked patriot a while ago about this i even asked if i could make a petition to show how many supporters liked this idea, he said no...


Smiley Very HappySmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad Darn...
Message 18 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
PSP Hombrew Board, in order to clean up psp general
Veterans Board, a place for everyone 128-Bit, and been here for 1 year or more.... no noobs=paradise.


Defiantly...but would I count? I mean I'm 128-bit but I haven't been here for a year


well, mvp board is 128 and up, kinda the same i suppose



Good point


yes but there arent very many MVPS, theres what like 40? im talkign about a place where your granted access after you meet the requirments..
Message 19 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: Board request idea?

Jan 2, 2007


jamaica0535 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:
PSP Hombrew Board, in order to clean up psp general
Veterans Board, a place for everyone 128-Bit, and been here for 1 year or more.... no noobs=paradise.


Defiantly...but would I count? I mean I'm 128-bit but I haven't been here for a year


well, mvp board is 128 and up, kinda the same i suppose



Good point


yes but there arent very many MVPS, theres what like 40? im talkign about a place where your granted access after you meet the requirments..


well, you can only post in there if ur 128-bit or up, but you still cant make threads..
so it would be like mvp board, but we can make threads? sounds cool

Message 20 of 34 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes