Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Online
7567 posts
 

Re: Bluetooth or Headset?

Jul 12, 2013

beantot wrote:

yes.  Its awful.  Had it since 2009.

 

 


Put some tape on it. 

Message 11 of 28 (40 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: Bluetooth or Headset?

Jul 12, 2013

LOL! That is what my friends say to me all the time.  I guess I need to pick up some good duct tape and hope it doesn't stick to my hair or rip my ear off. :catsurprised:

 

original
Message 12 of 28 (39 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Online
7567 posts
 

Re: Bluetooth or Headset?

Jul 12, 2013

beantot wrote:

LOL! That is what my friends say to me all the time.  I guess I need to pick up some good duct tape and hope it doesn't stick to my hair or rip my ear off. :catsurprised:

 


Just use clear scotch tape. Dont put it on your hair. Tape the bottom of your bluetooth device so it doesnt get in your hair.

Message 13 of 28 (37 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/24/2008
Offline
4168 posts
 

Re: Bluetooth or Headset?

Jul 13, 2013

I like my Tritton Headset better than any other thing I have used.

 

It doesn't give me headaches like Bluetooths do and it doesn't break in a week like my Turtle Beaches always did.

Although the TB's had better sound for sure, the build quality sucked.

Message 14 of 28 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Online
7567 posts
 

Re: Bluetooth or Headset?

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013
X
a24fan wrote:

I like my Tritton Headset better than any other thing I have used.

 

It doesn't give me headaches like Bluetooths do and it doesn't break in a week like my Turtle Beaches always did.

Although the TB's had better sound for sure, the build quality sucked.


I have been through 2 PX11s, but my new pair of EFDs has not broke yet and hasnt been damnaged in any way

Message 15 of 28 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
6114 posts
 

Re: Bluetooth or Headset?

Jul 13, 2013

I use this head set from sony..never gets feed back if I get to close to the tv. Everyone I game with says it sounds great. Its 99 dollars and has a great battery life.You can also use it on your computer through the usb with the stick they provide. You wont be sorry

Fits Like a Glove! photo park.gif
Message 16 of 28 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/24/2008
Offline
4168 posts
 

Re: Bluetooth or Headset?

Jul 13, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:
X
a24fan wrote:

I like my Tritton Headset better than any other thing I have used.

 

It doesn't give me headaches like Bluetooths do and it doesn't break in a week like my Turtle Beaches always did.

Although the TB's had better sound for sure, the build quality sucked.


I have been through 2 PX11s, but my new pair of EFDs has not broke yet and hasnt been damnaged in any way


The first pair I had was fine for like almost a year. The rest of them the earphone with the mic connected broke off within a month.

I take care of my stuff too. :c

 

Unlucky me.

Message 17 of 28 (29 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Online
7567 posts
 

Re: Bluetooth or Headset?

Jul 13, 2013

a24fan wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:
X
a24fan wrote:

I like my Tritton Headset better than any other thing I have used.

 

It doesn't give me headaches like Bluetooths do and it doesn't break in a week like my Turtle Beaches always did.

Although the TB's had better sound for sure, the build quality sucked.


I have been through 2 PX11s, but my new pair of EFDs has not broke yet and hasnt been damnaged in any way


The first pair I had was fine for like almost a year. The rest of them the earphone with the mic connected broke off within a month.

I take care of my stuff too. :c

 

Unlucky me.


I accidently sat on mine :smileytongue:

Message 18 of 28 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/24/2008
Offline
4168 posts
 

Re: Bluetooth or Headset?

Jul 13, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

a24fan wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:
X
a24fan wrote:

I like my Tritton Headset better than any other thing I have used.

 

It doesn't give me headaches like Bluetooths do and it doesn't break in a week like my Turtle Beaches always did.

Although the TB's had better sound for sure, the build quality sucked.


I have been through 2 PX11s, but my new pair of EFDs has not broke yet and hasnt been damnaged in any way


The first pair I had was fine for like almost a year. The rest of them the earphone with the mic connected broke off within a month.

I take care of my stuff too. :c

 

Unlucky me.


I accidently sat on mine :smileytongue:


:smileysurprised:

My sister stepped on my last pair of Trittons. -.-

Didn't break though! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 19 of 28 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/05/2006
Offline
10062 posts
 

Re: Bluetooth or Headset?

Jul 13, 2013
Headset. But only a good headset meaning not Turtle Beach, Pulse or Tritton.
Message 20 of 28 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes