Jan 11 2014
By: bowhunter4L Lombax Warrior 231 posts

Blu ray drive

3 replies 251 views Edited Jan 11, 2014
Ok I bought a ps3 slim that had a defective blu ray. So I bought a laser kit. Now I needed was the 450-eaa I was sent the 450-daa. So my question is the eaa and daa interchangeable with the motherboard?
Message 1 of 4 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Blu ray drive

Jan 11, 2014

bowhunter4L wrote:
Ok I bought a ps3 slim that had a defective blu ray. So I bought a laser kit. Now I needed was the 450-eaa I was sent the 450-daa. So my question is the eaa and daa interchangeable with the motherboard?

That's a tall question to which I wish I had an answer for ya. Good luck. Google the spec's or call one of those fix it shops that repair it other then sony they might know.

gifs photo:  yukata.gif
Message 2 of 4 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Why not ask the folks you bought it from?

Call me nutty.... Smiley Wink

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Jan 11, 2014

PlayStation® Community Forums
(0)
Forums
Blogs
Up
2 Replies
Blu ray drive
bowhunter4L Lombax Warrior
11:12 AM
Add Comment
Kudo 0
Stoner_Drunk_Pep Cannon Fodder
1:14 PM
bowhunter4L wrote:
That's a tall question to which I wish I had an answer for ya. Good luck. Google the spec's or call one of those fix it shops that repair it other then sony they might know.
Add Comment
Accept as Solution
Kudo 0
Doc_007 Welcoming Committee
1:21 PM
Why not ask the folks you bought it from?

Call me nutty....
Add Comment
Accept as Solution
Kudo 0

But I like you guys lol. Well I did check and yes it's interchangeable and so I put it in and yes it does work. So I now have a back up of a back up.

Version: Mobile | Full
Sign Out
Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)
0 Likes