Highlighted
Jun 30 2013
By: kero3701 First Son 1 posts

Black Ops 2

5 replies 125 views Edited Jun 30, 2013

HI Guys I'm Prestige Master In Black Ops 2 And Want To Start Up A Good Friendship Base And Play With Good Zombie Players. I Am In A Clan If You Would Like To Join It In Elite Please Add My PSN: kero3701

And Message Me Join Clan I Will Send You A Invatation As Soon As I Get Your Message.

I Would Love To Make The Clan One Of The Best In The World And I Make Youtube Videos Of  Zombie Gameplays And A Lot Of Other Stuff To. Please Go On Youtube And Check Out My Channel: TheOnlyOne3701

Message 1 of 6 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Black Ops 2

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

You must break the Capitalize Every Word Habit. I know its hard... I once had this habit aswell.

Welcome to the Forums!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Jun 30, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

You must break the Capitalize Every Word Habit. I know its hard... I once had this habit aswell.

Welcome to the Forums!

How do you even begin that habit? 

"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 3 of 6 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jun 30, 2013
I dont know to be honest ^_^ I did browse the web on my console alot so I guess I just got stuck to the fluid movement of pressing the R2 or L2 button ( I cant remember which one ) before each word to capitalize.
FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 4 of 6 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20191 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Nes_Daze wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Welcome to the Forums!

You Put On Caps Lock And Hold Shift For All Letters Besides The First Letter Of Each Word.

That was really hard to type.

Message 5 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Nes_Daze wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Welcome to the Forums!

You Put On Caps Lock And Hold Shift For All Letters Besides The First Letter Of Each Word.

That was really hard to type.

That sounds like torture... I'm sorry.

FiveFourteen
Message 6 of 6 (96 Views)
0 Likes