Dec 27, 2006
Lets see, I already have...
- Zelda (awesome, isn't it )
- Rayman (great, but pretty short. Still recommended)
- Red Steel (I don't see what all the complaining is about. If you can get used to the controls and play it long enough to get to Japan, it's really fun. US levels kinda suck though )
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. Great game. Single player mode is awesome (kinda like marble madness, but infinately more awesome), and the 50 minigames are hit and miss.
- Madden 07. If you like Madden, buy it. Tons of features, great controls
- Metal Slug Anthology. It's like Contra, but with more action and better graphics, which is very, very good.
- Excite Truck. Pretty good, and you can add your own music via SD card. Though it's pretty shallow, and it's multiplayer isn't all that great, just 2 players, no bots, and no blur effects