Survivor
2068 posts

Re: BioShock Infinite Signature Contest April 2013

Apr 26, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

armyluke wrote:

So, can I enter this one?

Or will my entry be disqualified for no apparent reason, again?

All members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in our monthly signature contests and all BioShock Infinite signatures that appear to be working with this month’s theme will be accepted for this contest provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules.

Thats great.

Because y'know, it was strange when you disqualified my last entry on the SH forums (Including someone elses) without reason, then when we asked why, you picked up and left.

Good to see you're finally learning how to properly plan a competition.

Message 11 of 15 (226 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11755 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

armyluke wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

armyluke wrote:

So, can I enter this one?

Or will my entry be disqualified for no apparent reason, again?

All members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in our monthly signature contests and all BioShock Infinite signatures that appear to be working with this month’s theme will be accepted for this contest provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules.

Thats great.

Because y'know, it was strange when you disqualified my last entry on the SH forums (Including someone elses) without reason, then when we asked why, you picked up and left.

Good to see you're finally learning how to properly plan a competition.

If a signature is disqualified from one of these signature contests then it is disqualified because whoever submitted it either didn’t read the rules of the contest or failed to follow them. It’s that simple. If you enter this signature contest then the expectation is that your signature will clearly take advantage of the theme this month and actually look like a BioShock Infinite signature. If it doesn’t then it won’t be accepted. All of the signatures that have been submitted in this thread so far look like BioShock Infinite signatures. If you plan to submit a legitimate entry then I wish you luck.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 12 of 15 (200 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11755 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

The poll for this month’s BioShock Infinite signature contest is up and running! Entries for April are no longer being accepted.

Be sure to look for other signature contests here in the forums and good luck to our participants! The winner will be announced next week.

Message 13 of 15 (167 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11755 posts

May 6, 2013

Top Choice: DoubleO_seven’s Entry (36%)

April2013_BIO_DoubleO_seven_HOF.png

Blueobelisk’s Entry

Votes: 7

DoubleO_seven’s Entry

Votes: 18

lauranichole25’s Entry

Votes: 12

the_original_se’s Entry

Votes: 13

Congratulations, DoubleO_seven! You have won the BioShock Infinite Signature Contest for April 2013.

You will be able to sport our special "Songbird of Columbia" forum rank for one month.

NOTE: It might take a while for the rank change to take effect. Please be patient.

Message 14 of 15 (114 Views)
VP of Gaming
30630 posts

May 6, 2013

Congrats!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 15 (95 Views)
0 Likes