Nov 08 2008
By: ShortBus-Soldier I Only Post Everything 1080 posts

Bill me later

4 replies 102 views Edited Nov 8, 2008
Anyone use this before? how dose it work i am so confused?
Photobucket
Message 1 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4974 posts

Re: Bill me later

Nov 8, 2008

I bought Mirror's Edge with it off of Amazon. I used it for the first time because they gave me 10 bucks off and with the amount of games that I've bought last month, I need the ten bucks.

I just added something to my cart and chose Bill Me Later as a payment. You add your info and after that you can log in on the site. I didn't add my credit, debit, or bank account though because I really don't know what it is exactly. I'll just write them a check when I get the bill.

I trusted them because of Amazon and because I've seen that Toys R Us uses it. I figured it was legit. Its almost like paypal. Almost.

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
Message 2 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1176 posts

Nov 8, 2008

ShortBusSoldier wrote:
I bought an iMac 20" 2.4 ghz which was 1450 and i choose bill me later.  Its soooo easy to use and convenient.  I just take the monthly payments out of my bank account which is only about $34 a month.

Message 3 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Nov 8, 2008

PHiXi0N wrote:

ShortBusSoldier wrote:
I bought an iMac 20" 2.4 ghz which was 1450 and i choose bill me later.  Its soooo easy to use and convenient.  I just take the monthly payments out of my bank account which is only about $34 a month.

Do they run a credit check? Sounds like a good idea. =]

Message 4 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1176 posts

Nov 8, 2008

M16-A2_DiPSET08 wrote:

PHiXi0N wrote:

ShortBusSoldier wrote:

Do they run a credit check? Sounds like a good idea. =]

I dont think so.  I think anyone can get it. But depending on your credit, your apr can be as high as a kite. 

Message 5 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes