Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:
not important.

There isn't anything in this thread that pertains to discussion of Uncharted 3.

It's very important stop going OT EyeCue. Smiley Mad

Message 41 of 80 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013
anyway, lets ignore this raging guy

zidane@: yea no one is arguing. You have to agree that we had a great conversation Smiley Tongue one of the most peaceful tread.

do you saw the movie buddy? did you know that the dark spirit was sauron? Smiley Tongue



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 42 of 80 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
not important.

There isn't anything in this thread that pertains to discussion of Uncharted 3.

It's very important stop going OT EyeCue. Smiley Mad


This whole thread is off topic. It doesn't belong here, boy.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 43 of 80 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013
zidane, did you saw someone writing after me? Smiley Surprised

nah, i am maybe crazy. Lets go back to the official subject



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 44 of 80 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013
This thread doesn't belong in this forum.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 45 of 80 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013

bunshing wrote:
anyway, lets ignore this raging guy

zidane@: yea no one is arguing. You have to agree that we had a great conversation Smiley Tongue one of the most peaceful tread.

do you saw the movie buddy? did you know that the dark spirit was sauron? Smiley Tongue

yup I've seen all TLOTR movies, 3 of my all time favorite movies.

 

I saw The Hobbit but it wasn't as good as I expected it to be.

 

Yup I did, funny enough The Hobbit's movie actually affected UC3 development in a bad way.

Message 46 of 80 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013
yea..

Charlie Cutter was supposed to be part 100% of UC3, but because he had to play in the Hobbit, he had to leave. ND had to make some changes Smiley Sad Chloe too, but we dont know why for her

btw, i only saw the french version. Do you know who Charlie Cutter was playing in the movie?



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 47 of 80 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

This whole thread is off topic. It doesn't belong here, boy.


I love how your Thread was Deleted while this one stays...  

 

Nice one Mods! Smiley Very Happy

Message 48 of 80 (56 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013

bunshing wrote:
yea..

Charlie Cutter was supposed to be part 100% of UC3, but because he had to play in the Hobbit, he had to leave. ND had to make some changes Smiley Sad Chloe too, but we dont know why for her

btw, i only saw the french version. Do you know who Charlie Cutter was playing in the movie?

umm I think he plays 'Dwalin The Dwarf' 

Message 49 of 80 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

This whole thread is off topic. It doesn't belong here, boy.


I love how your Thread was Deleted while this one stays...  

 

Nice one Mods! Smiley Very Happy


This thread promotes civil discussions that's why lol.

Message 50 of 80 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes