Highlighted
Nov 19 2006
By: eman94 Fender Bender 3560 posts

Big black friday

3 replies 5 views Edited Nov 19, 2006
Me and my dad are going out late night thanksgiving to be at best buy at midnight for black friday. Our shopping plan is to get everything that we see that we want first, and then pick out things that we really dont need. What is your plan?

PLEASE DONT POST IF YOU ARE NOT SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY. ALSO, REFRAIN FROM ASKING WHAT BLACK FRIDAY IS.
Message 1 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4613 posts

Re: Big black friday

Nov 19, 2006

eman94 wrote:
Me and my dad are going out late night thanksgiving to be at best buy at midnight for black friday. Our shopping plan is to get everything that we see that we want first, and then pick out things that we really dont need. What is your plan?

PLEASE DONT POST IF YOU ARE NOT SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY. ALSO, REFRAIN FROM ASKING WHAT BLACK FRIDAY IS.

That's my bday, hopefully i can find a decent t.v.

I'm pretty sure i'm gettin a 360 too

Photobucket

Message 2 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1651 posts

Nov 19, 2006
I might check out some stores on black friday.
Message 3 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3560 posts

Nov 19, 2006

Wonder Showzen wrote:

eman94 wrote:

That's my bday, hopefully i can find a decent t.v.

I'm pretty sure i'm gettin a 360 too

Too many people falling to the power of microsoft. RESIST THE BILL GATES URGE!!
Message 4 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes