Kizzerdrix wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

thatonekid393 wrote:
Sure wish I had friends

What about those people in your sig? Robot surprised Robot Very Happy

There's our first "pwnt by" of the contest.

Thanks!  Do I get something for winning the contest?!

heh.  Did you have a bet with anyone first?

No not exactly.  I guess I bet it would make thatonekid193, or whatever his name was, to feel a little better.  Does that count?

I suppose we need a council of elders to make the final decisions on who pwnt who in each case. 

I nominate CNNboy for chief elder.

Although I LOVE that name....lol

I think this is something we need to do by ourselves, find a friend and get it worked out in PM like Lord and I just did....

BTW go NEW ORLEANS FOR THE WIN ON SUNDAY.....

I see a pink kitty in Lords future! lol 

OK.  Let's start a Council of Elders for this.  You can be the Chief Elder and I'll come up with the "manlaw" type rules.  I can also serve as your Assistant Elder for when you are personally involved in a contest.  This implies that I can't challenge you to an icon contest.  Oh well.
Message 51 of 122 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Re: Bet ya icon!

Jan 16, 2007

DrGadget wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

NavS. wrote:
I wanna bet moar people like Tupac than Fiddy against ThePitBull!

-and-

I want to bet that the Flames beat the Stars' ass on wednesday!

If you wanna bet on something else go!

That's a dumb bet man. More people do like Tupac.

And you should have to wait for the results of the first icon bet before engaging in a second.  If you lose to two different people, who gets your icon?  If you lost your icon, you are on the loser list and you aren't allowed to bet again until you are reinstated.

2weeks on one pwnage, and 2 weeks on another.... or a month with both on it!
Message 52 of 122 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Jan 16, 2007

DrGadget wrote:

OK.  Let's start a Council of Elders for this.  You can be the Chief Elder and I'll come up with the "manlaw" type rules.  I can also serve as your Assistant Elder for when you are personally involved in a contest.  This implies that I can't challenge you to an icon contest.  Oh well.

i vote that this be a lasting thing, that this contest thing stays running, and instead of two weeks.
after the first three days you may challenge the person again for a chance to take back yoru sig, without taking thiers

and each owning is worth 1/2 of a sig. so if you get owned by two people, you lose your entire sig to them. and a third owning, if you so choose, will lose your avatar.

Message Edited by Masta Squidge on 01-15-2007 07:55 PM
Message 53 of 122 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Jan 16, 2007

DrGadget wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

thatonekid393 wrote:
Sure wish I had friends

What about those people in your sig? Robot surprised Robot Very Happy

There's our first "pwnt by" of the contest.

Thanks!  Do I get something for winning the contest?!

heh.  Did you have a bet with anyone first?

No not exactly.  I guess I bet it would make thatonekid193, or whatever his name was, to feel a little better.  Does that count?

I suppose we need a council of elders to make the final decisions on who pwnt who in each case. 

I nominate CNNboy for chief elder.

Although I LOVE that name....lol

I think this is something we need to do by ourselves, find a friend and get it worked out in PM like Lord and I just did....

BTW go NEW ORLEANS FOR THE WIN ON SUNDAY.....

I see a pink kitty in Lords future! lol 

I like the way you think Dr.

Message 54 of 122 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Jan 16, 2007
Anybody want to go in on a pool for the Bears vs Saints game (final score)? If we have multiple people go in, all the losers will have to wear the same tag established by the winner.

Of course, let's hope some gets the score or we will go by priority whoever get's the winners score first and then the losers score second. So if the Bears win 28-10, and I guess 28-7 and somebody else had 31-7, I would win.

If nobody is interested in all going into this pool, I will just find somebody else to bet with.

Photobucket
Message 55 of 122 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36244 posts

Jan 16, 2007

Masta Squidge wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

i vote that this be a lasting thing, that this contest thing stays running, and instead of two weeks.
after the first three days you may challenge the person again for a chance to take back yoru sig, without taking thiers

and each owning is worth 1/2 of a sig. so if you get owned by two people, you lose your entire sig to them. and a third owning, if you so choose, will lose your avatar.

In each challenge, we will need to identify:
1. The parties involved.
2. What the bet entails.
3. What criteria are needed to "win" the bet.
4. What is at stake for each party (sig or avatar modification, percent of sig/avi modified, etc.).
5. Any specific wording that you want the other person to put in their sig/avi if they lose (subject to the PSU rules of decency).
6. The duration of the punishment.

To make it official, one member can publicly post a challenge.  A challenger quotes the challenge and accepts the terms.  Then one of the Council of Elders quotes the post and officially recognizes it.  At that point, neither side can modify their posts and back out, as if they never made the bet.  One of the Elders has quoted both sides of the agreement, making it a binding contract.

Message Edited by DrGadget on 01-15-2007 09:15 PM
Message 56 of 122 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4794 posts

Jan 16, 2007
ill do it

Pats over the Colts
Message 57 of 122 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7873 posts

Jan 16, 2007
im in!Smiley Very Happy
Sig Created By Tay_Tay
Message 58 of 122 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3540 posts

Jan 16, 2007
lol i bet mine with anybody cause it's not custom lol

Message 59 of 122 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Jan 16, 2007
Anyone wanna bet on the Saints vs Bears game this weekend?

i got my icon on the Bears

Go Bears!
Message 60 of 122 (0 Views)
0 Likes