Reply
Highlighted
Nov 21 2006
By: TheEjector~ Gaming Beast 2522 posts
Offline

Best XB360 Game???

16 replies 2 views Edited Nov 21, 2006
Thats not rated M???
Im getting a xb360 package with test drive unlimited probably. What would be the second game i should get? preferably not M.
Message 1 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/27/2005
Offline
8407 posts
 

Re: Best XB360 Game???

Nov 21, 2006
LOL not rated M LOL well is CoD3 teen?
No Current Sig.
Message 2 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/30/2006
Offline
6531 posts
 

Re: Best XB360 Game???

Nov 21, 2006


The Ejector wrote:
Thats not rated M???
Im getting a xb360 package with test drive unlimited probably. What would be the second game i should get? preferably not M.



Viva Pinata! LOL

Although, I've seen the first 10 minutes of gameplay at xboxyde.com and I can see two of my kids liking this game
Message 3 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/31/2006
Offline
1081 posts
 

Re: Best XB360 Game???

Nov 21, 2006
COD3, Kameo? lol

WhiteClouds
Message 4 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/27/2003
Offline
12849 posts
 

Re: Best XB360 Game???

Nov 21, 2006
sorry buddy, the xbox360 runs on M rated games
Message 5 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/27/2006
Offline
4843 posts
 

Re: Best XB360 Game???

Nov 21, 2006
yeah all the good games are M

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 6 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
924 posts
 

Re: Best XB360 Game???

Nov 21, 2006


boudey wrote:
yeah all the good games are M


and they are because.......
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 7 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/08/2004
Offline
8634 posts
 

Re: Best XB360 Game???

Nov 21, 2006
I would go with table tennis.
 
Its the only 360 game I actually played, and It was over the weekend. First time ive actually seen one of those things, but it was fun. Needless to say I dont really play video games.
Message 8 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
924 posts
 

Re: Best XB360 Game???

Nov 21, 2006


Xtreem wrote:
I would go with table tennis.
 
Its the only 360 game I actually played, and It was over the weekend. First time ive actually seen one of those things, but it was fun. Needless to say I dont really play video games.


Why are you on here then if you dont hardly play video games, coz this this fourm is on PS video games!!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 9 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/08/2004
Offline
8634 posts
 

Re: Best XB360 Game???

Nov 21, 2006


rsaw10 wrote:


Xtreem wrote:
I would go with table tennis.
 
Its the only 360 game I actually played, and It was over the weekend. First time ive actually seen one of those things, but it was fun. Needless to say I dont really play video games.


Why are you on here then if you dont hardly play video games, coz this this fourm is on PS video games!!!


...Look at all of my previous posts, because a good majority of them are in the sports, dvd's, and music forums.
 
whenever I look onto this site Its usually for the sports section, Off topic is mainly kids and its not exactly a good debate most of the time.
Message 10 of 17 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes