Highlighted
Mar 16 2007
By: YongWan~ I Only Post Everything 1056 posts

Best Headphones?

3 replies 2 views Edited Mar 16, 2007
So I'm looking to purchase noise-cancelling headphones and I was curious as to what you guys thought was the best one of these four. I know expensive doesn't always mean better so any input is appreciated.

Sony
Phillips
Sony...But More Expensive
Panasonic

Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1865 posts

Re: Best Headphones?

Mar 16, 2007
get these, sennheisers are extremely nice headphones. you can hear the lead singer breath with these.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.- DC talk (what if i stumble)
The disease of self runs through my blood Its a cancer fatal to my soul Every attempt on my behalf has failed To bring this sickness under control
Tell me, whats going on inside of me? I despise my own behavior This only serves to confirm my suspicions That Im still a man in need of a savior-Dc talk(in the light)
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2442 posts

Mar 16, 2007
I'd go with the Panasonic ones.
Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Mar 16, 2007
Active noise cancelling is generally a bad idea. Try to stick to just "closed" headphones. For less than a hundred bucks shipped, the Audio Technica ATH-A500s are the best all around deal for the money.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 4 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes