Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: Re: Best Game Ever

Dec 10, 2006


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:
sorry, can't agree with that one..



Learn to agree Smiley Mad


i'll agree...
by showing you the best game ever



Sonic can pwn the mafia anyday Smiley Tongue


can he take a sawed off to the face Smiley Surprised
didnt think so



If he has at least one ring or the Chaos Emeralds and 50+ rings
Message 31 of 38 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: Re: Best Game Ever

Dec 10, 2006


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:
sorry, can't agree with that one..



Learn to agree Smiley Mad


i'll agree...
by showing you the best game ever



Sonic can pwn the mafia anyday Smiley Tongue


can he take a sawed off to the face Smiley Surprised
didnt think so



If he has at least one ring or the Chaos Emeralds and 50+ rings


hows about if he rolls up to a toll booth, and gets ambushed by a bunch of typewriters Smiley Tongue

Message 32 of 38 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: Re: Best Game Ever

Dec 10, 2006


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:
sorry, can't agree with that one..



Learn to agree Smiley Mad


i'll agree...
by showing you the best game ever



Sonic can pwn the mafia anyday Smiley Tongue


can he take a sawed off to the face Smiley Surprised
didnt think so



If he has at least one ring or the Chaos Emeralds and 50+ rings


hows about if he rolls up to a toll booth, and gets ambushed by a bunch of typewriters Smiley Tongue



Pshh, Super Emeralds and 50+ rings make Hyper Sonic
Message 33 of 38 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: Re: Best Game Ever

Dec 10, 2006


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:
sorry, can't agree with that one..



Learn to agree Smiley Mad


i'll agree...
by showing you the best game ever



Sonic can pwn the mafia anyday Smiley Tongue


can he take a sawed off to the face Smiley Surprised
didnt think so



If he has at least one ring or the Chaos Emeralds and 50+ rings


hows about if he rolls up to a toll booth, and gets ambushed by a bunch of typewriters Smiley Tongue



Pshh, Super Emeralds and 50+ rings make Hyper Sonic


he gets hit wit the right, loses all his rings, then hit with the left



Message 34 of 38 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: Re: Best Game Ever

Dec 10, 2006


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:
sorry, can't agree with that one..



Learn to agree Smiley Mad


i'll agree...
by showing you the best game ever



Sonic can pwn the mafia anyday Smiley Tongue


can he take a sawed off to the face Smiley Surprised
didnt think so



If he has at least one ring or the Chaos Emeralds and 50+ rings


hows about if he rolls up to a toll booth, and gets ambushed by a bunch of typewriters Smiley Tongue



Pshh, Super Emeralds and 50+ rings make Hyper Sonic


he gets hit wit the right, loses all his rings, then hit with the left





Hyper Sonic is invincible, nothing can damage him He breaks meteors, giant robots, a boulders
Message 35 of 38 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
us~
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/04/2006
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: Best Game Ever

Dec 10, 2006
it is ok
Message 36 of 38 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/12/2005
Offline
13671 posts
 

Re: Best Game Ever

Dec 10, 2006
that was a great game, but i dont know if i would go as far to say as best game ever

Message 37 of 38 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2006
Offline
4353 posts
 

Re: Best Game Ever

Dec 10, 2006
It was a great game but I doubt its the best game.
Message 38 of 38 (9 Views)
Reply
0 Likes