I think Amelia Earhart died thereSmiley Wink

Message 21 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Re: Bermuda Triangle

Nov 24, 2006
Here is my theory.

Atlantis was a ancient civilization with advanced technology. Plato described it greatly, as well as many others. Atlantis was destroyed by the great flood, which is recorded in the Bible, ancient text, etc...

No one knows the true reason why Atlantis sank, or if it ever existed. Being that Plato was a great man. Atlantis is still unknown to modern man, and we have yet to find extra clues. Myth has it that the majority of religion started here. Great technology, birth of many dialects, etc...

This stirs up my theory of the Bermuda Triangle either being a gate way to Atlantis, maybe they used this spot as a transporter, a checkpoint if you may for the people of Atlantis to use. Or the Bermuda Triangle could lay ontop of the deep sunken Atlantis.

Is it so that the technology of Atlantis, or what is left is so greater than ours that it interferes causeing everything to dissappear or suck in anything that goes into the triangle?

A triangle in perspective, could be a "A", which can stand for Atlantis.

Message 22 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 24, 2006
I've read some theories about Atlantis actually being located on the continent of Antartica. Too many theories not enough time to find out of any of them are true.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 23 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Nov 24, 2006
But if so, wouldn't it of been found by now? Or are you saying it's somewhere in the ice titans?

Clinton514 wrote:
I've read some theories about Atlantis actually being located on the continent of Antartica. Too many theories not enough time to find out of any of them are true.

Message 24 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Nov 24, 2006
they should do a supernatural episode with the bermuda triangle..

just for me though..seeing as how i'm the only one here that seems to watch it..

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 25 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Nov 24, 2006
True, but they wouldn't have any footage, just theories. I would definetly watch it though. People fly around the tirangle, but they don't intercourse it. I think that area has everyone scared.

Hawkeyz799 wrote:
they should do a supernatural episode with the bermuda triangle..

just for me though..seeing as how i'm the only one here that seems to watch it..

Message 26 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 24, 2006

_overnight wrote:
But if so, wouldn't it of been found by now? Or are you saying it's somewhere in the ice titans?

Clinton514 wrote:

Well there are known ancient maps that clearly outline parts of Antarctica that couldn't have been seen unless the ice was thawed out. There were even a couple of drawings on those maps indicating that animals lived there too. Satellites today can even match up with that map pretty accurately.

link about the map:

Message Edited by Clinton514 on 11-24-2006 04:51 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 27 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1647 posts

Nov 24, 2006
I kinda want to go there but Im afraid lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 28 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Nov 24, 2006
 Take a pistol and some friends. Just in case something terrible goes wrong and you are scared **guitar**less then you blow your **guitar**ing brains out.

GhostRecon wrote:
I kinda want to go there but Im afraid lol

Message 29 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Nov 24, 2006
I went on a cruise that went straight through the Bermuda Triangle. Bermuda was one of the stops on the cruise
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 30 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes