Last Guardian
12385 posts

Re: Bermuda Triangle

Nov 24, 2006
 Are you sure you flew "inside" the triangle? Around the area is differen't, ask your pilot to fly intside the triangle. I don't think they will let you though.

Clinton514 wrote:
It's probably just electromagnetic instablitiy.  I've been to the caribbean often and I'm pretty sure I've flown through that area many times. I've never experenced anything crazy yet.

Message 11 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Nov 24, 2006
I want to sail through or fly through there before I die....I've read so many stories about that place.
Message 12 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9122 posts

Nov 24, 2006
UFo base.

Underground gas leaks.

I'm not really shure.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 13 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Nov 24, 2006
Humans always find sceintific reasoning behind paranormal happenings to make them selves sleep better at night. How about we just get a personal pilot, jet and go over the triangle? Sure will will most likely never see our loved ones again, but at lease we will know what REALLY happens.

-ShaDe- wrote:

Lt. Claybon wrote:
Methane Gas Bubbles

They can sink ships....Ground aircraft....its the best solution i've seen

yep those bubbles are bringing down the ships and planes and there has been numerous scientist trying to solve it and making documentations.

Message 14 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 24, 2006

_overnight wrote:
 Are you sure you flew "inside" the triangle? Around the area is differen't, ask your pilot to fly intside the triangle. I don't think they will let you though.

Clinton514 wrote:
It's probably just electromagnetic instablitiy.  I've been to the caribbean often and I'm pretty sure I've flown through that area many times. I've never experenced anything crazy yet.

I'm not 100% certain, but the next time I fly I'll be sure to ask to take a look at the flight course.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 15 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Nov 24, 2006

_overnight wrote:
Humans always find sceintific reasoning behind paranormal happenings to make them selves sleep better at night. How about we just get a personal pilot, jet and go over the triangle? Sure will will most likely never see our loved ones again, but at lease we will know what REALLY happens.

-ShaDe- wrote:

Lt. Claybon wrote:
Methane Gas Bubbles

yep those bubbles are bringing down the ships and planes and there has been numerous scientist trying to solve it and making documentations.

Would you like to lead this "get in a plane and fly around the bermuda triangle" experiment?
"I loooove you, but what are we going to do?."Ike Turner is the man.
olvidala mejor olvidala,
arrancala de ti que ya tiene otro amor
olvidala mejor olvidala,
arrancala de ti ve y busca otra ilusion

es que no dejan los recuerdos
si yo le ense��e a amar, fui su primer amor
no sale de mi pensamiento
aun ella vive aqui dentro del corazon
Message 16 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
824 posts

Nov 24, 2006

ThePitBull wrote:
Logically, I think the devil is actually there running loose grabbing ships to hell for use of his infernal army

LOL
Message 17 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Nov 24, 2006
Wait ti'll I'm 90! Bring a couple of friends, and a camera man to record what happens until the lost of contact. And the government can watch the feed.

-ShaDe- wrote:

_overnight wrote:

-ShaDe- wrote:

Lt. Claybon wrote:
Methane Gas Bubbles

Would you like to lead this "get in a plane and fly around the bermuda triangle" experiment?

Message 18 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Nov 24, 2006
I wouldn't ever go there.

Random Trivia :  The Bermuda Triangle was a hidden level in Tony Hawk's Underground 2. It had alien spaceships, always storming, and aliens conduscting experiments on humans.

My observation has purpose, hence I am here.
Message 19 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12855 posts

Nov 24, 2006

_overnight wrote:
Wait ti'll I'm 90! Bring a couple of friends, and a camera man to record what happens until the lost of contact. And the governmentcan watch the feed.

I don't trust the government
Message 20 of 43 (1 View)
0 Likes