Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Re: Being "mesmerized" by video games

Oct 12, 2013

The original Ninja Gaiden on the NES was my first real mesmerizing moment, and TLOU was my most recent.  I love a good game, and I am thankful to be able to allow myself the escape of a good one when it comes along. Smiley Happy

This topic gets my vote for best new OT topic in a good, long while.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 11 of 12 (86 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Re: Being "mesmerized" by video games

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

The original Ninja Gaiden on the NES was my first real mesmerizing moment, and TLOU was my most recent.  I love a good game, and I am thankful to be able to allow myself the escape of a good one when it comes along. Smiley Happy

This topic gets my vote for best new OT topic in a good, long while.

I never played the original Ninja Gaiden. I've played the most recent one and found it alright. I found it hard than many of the games I have played. I can't say  much more because it didn't reallly grab my attention.

When I think about it, I can say TLOU was one of my most recent as well. TLOU is one of the best or best looking game of this generation and provided such a captivating story, it is impossible for me to not mention it. TLOU and GTA V are two games which provided me such experiences and it has been awhile since that has happened. It might have last happened with GTA IV as that was a game which blew my mind away with it's story, physics, and, imo, being super awesome.

Message 12 of 12 (73 Views)