May 20 2014
By: GhoulReaperAsh First Son 16 posts

Batman arkham origins multiplayer thread,where is it?

9 replies 89 views Edited May 20, 2014
It's actually allot of fun online. More fun than the bland call of duties that half my friends list insist on playing non stop.
so if you have origins.
feel free to put your psn bellow
Message 1 of 10 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

Re: Batman arkham origins multiplayer thread,where is it?

May 20, 2014

Now that the Arkham series is (almost) over, I'm looking forward to the campaign of a new Batman game based in a massive Gotham city (hopefully developed by Rocksteady), more than anything else.

Rules & Guidelines Contact PlayStation Support | Need Help? PM Me

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Message 2 of 10 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

May 20, 2014
True that would be amazing. But why does everyone neglect origins online. Its a great blend of tactics. Far better than battlefield call of duty and all the other general generic games that everyone obsesses over. People seem so brainwashed to me only wanting to play a game if it is brand new. Or if they can get trophies what happened to gaming for laughs the challenge of beating each others records or even just for the fun of it all?
Message 3 of 10 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

May 20, 2014
It actually is pretty fun. Glitchy, but fun. Community is pretty much dead though, besides the handfuls of people boosting those stupid online trophies.
Message 4 of 10 (75 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

May 20, 2014

xGaMeRx99z wrote:

Now that the Arkham series is (almost) over, I'm looking forward to the campaign of a new Batman game based in a massive Gotham city (hopefully developed by Rocksteady), more than anything else.

RockSteady is developing it, with Warner Bros. publishing it. Hopefully this will be as good as Arkham City (never played Asylum yet).

Message 5 of 10 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

May 20, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

xGaMeRx99z wrote:

RockSteady is developing it, with Warner Bros. publishing it. Hopefully this will be as good as Arkham City (never played Asylum yet).

I didnt mean Arkham Knight if that's what you're referring to. I really meant more of a reboot, like the movies do. Not really a continuation, but a fresh start.

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Message 6 of 10 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

May 21, 2014
We should build a small community for night time playing because the dark knight is best in the middle of the night
Message 7 of 10 (44 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

May 21, 2014

GhoulReaperAsh wrote:
We should build a small community for night time playing because the dark knight is best in the middle of the night

It might be a good idea to start a "game night" for it, but I wouldn't recommend hosting it at night... It's hard enough to get a game night going, and keep it going as it is, but depending on your definition of "night time" and your time zone, you'll probably have a hard time getting people interested if you're hosting it when they need to be asleep for school, work, or whatever else...

Message 8 of 10 (42 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

May 21, 2014
Well I suppose starting at dawn wouldn't hurt anyone's schedules
Message 9 of 10 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
16 posts

May 21, 2014
And I'm on the east coast of the united states
Message 10 of 10 (33 Views)
0 Likes