Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/17/2005
Offline
3847 posts
 

Re: Basketball Shoes

Dec 3, 2006


Hurt Piece wrote:


CommonerChaos wrote:


Hurt Piece wrote:
I get's ta stomping in my air force ones.


I don't like playin in forces. They don't have any ankle support. I've never worn high/mid tops, but they aren't the basketball shoes for me...


Yea, they are not the shoe of choice for the most athletic players. As for ankle support, they are the best behind jordan 13's. I don't play any league basketball anymore, but high top air force one's are my business......made for people who play like me. LARGE AND PHYSICAL!

But I always played in 13's.


Oh yea! Large and in charge! Shaq Diesel!
I Accept All Friend Requests. *Xbox Live Guru*
Message 31 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2005
Offline
4095 posts
 

Re: Basketball Shoes

Dec 3, 2006


CommonerChaos wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
try some K-Swiss


Haha! Those are made for tennis man! That's why they are called "Tennis Shoes"!


shhhh!.. i know, it was a joke
Message 32 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/17/2005
Offline
3847 posts
 

Re: Basketball Shoes

Dec 3, 2006


Jtuell wrote:


CommonerChaos wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
try some K-Swiss


Haha! Those are made for tennis man! That's why they are called "Tennis Shoes"!


shhhh!.. i know, it was a joke


Sounded like you were serious Next I thought you were gonna say, "The Swish in K-Swiss comes from basketball!"
I Accept All Friend Requests. *Xbox Live Guru*
Message 33 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/30/2005
Offline
4118 posts
 

Re: Basketball Shoes

Dec 3, 2006


CommonerChaos wrote:


Hurt Piece wrote:


CommonerChaos wrote:


Hurt Piece wrote:
I get's ta stomping in my air force ones.


I don't like playin in forces. They don't have any ankle support. I've never worn high/mid tops, but they aren't the basketball shoes for me...


Yea, they are not the shoe of choice for the most athletic players. As for ankle support, they are the best behind jordan 13's. I don't play any league basketball anymore, but high top air force one's are my business......made for people who play like me. LARGE AND PHYSICAL!

But I always played in 13's.


Oh yea! Large and in charge! Shaq Diesel!


I make Shaq look like a fairy. I have no coordination to be playing basketball, but I still wreck ish'. HAHAHA play like a protypical ogrish white boy. I duck my head, take it through the lane and throw up a prayer......with an elbow.


I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 34 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/08/2006
Offline
4003 posts
 

Re: Basketball Shoes

Dec 3, 2006


Kizzerdrix wrote:


$MidnightClubCLKGTR$ wrote:
thanx for answering my question  


You're welcome!!!  Now get out there and "Play Ball!!!"


yea, you go get um' boy!
Message 35 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/30/2005
Offline
4118 posts
 

Re: Basketball Shoes

Dec 3, 2006


MEEPERS. wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


$MidnightClubCLKGTR$ wrote:
thanx for answering my question  


You're welcome!!!  Now get out there and "Play Ball!!!"


yea, you go get um' boy!


Butt patt.......SHMACK


I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 36 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2006
Offline
8440 posts
 

Re: Basketball Shoes

Dec 3, 2006
Why a thread about shoes!!! Gah!
Message 37 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/30/2005
Offline
4118 posts
 

Re: Basketball Shoes

Dec 3, 2006


Hofman101 wrote:
Why a thread about shoes!!! Gah!


Shoes are the best! Why not a thread about shoes?

A fresh pair of kicks make me feel like a fresh man!


I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 38 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/20/2005
Offline
10305 posts
 

Re: Basketball Shoes

Dec 3, 2006
Nike's are good but also just get some that fit nice and tight and are light weight, but not too tight lmao

My Site
Message 39 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/15/2006
Offline
180 posts
 

Re: Basketball Shoes

Dec 3, 2006
iight thanx 4 the advice
Drive it like ya stole it!






Message 40 of 40 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes