Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Re: Back from the Range

Apr 5, 2007

texan648 wrote:

BakedPigeon wrote:
Sweet gun man, I have a buddy with an AR-10 that we have taken camping before and that was a fun time.

As for other guns go, all I have is a 25-06 hunting rifle.

Haha, when you say camping I think of some camp site with a lot of sites within a small proximity.  I was just imagining someone firing an AR-10 right next to them.  I'm sure though you were somewhere remote in which case that would be amazing.

Oh yea it was sweet, we went down to my friends ranch in souther utah and was up by a big lake in the pine trees.  We were the only ones here so yea it was very remote lol.
Message 61 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Apr 5, 2007
VERY nice weapon there....The AR-15 is one of my favorite guns. As soon as I'm old enough I plan to take up guns, maybe go hunting every summer and collect guns

Then when the zombie outbreak occurs I'll be damn ready
Message 62 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Apr 5, 2007

BakedPigeon wrote:

texan648 wrote:

BakedPigeon wrote:
Sweet gun man, I have a buddy with an AR-10 that we have taken camping before and that was a fun time.

As for other guns go, all I have is a 25-06 hunting rifle.

Haha, when you say camping I think of some camp site with a lot of sites within a small proximity.  I was just imagining someone firing an AR-10 right next to them.  I'm sure though you were somewhere remote in which case that would be amazing.

Oh yea it was sweet, we went down to my friends ranch in souther utah and was up by a big lake in the pine trees.  We were the only ones here so yea it was very remote lol.

Man, I went up to Utah, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming last summer and it was beautiful.  It was beautiful.  I would love to do that same thing.
Photobucket
Message 63 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10767 posts

Apr 5, 2007

texan648 wrote:
I just got back from the shooting range and it was awesome.  I was wondering if there were any other gun collectors or people who love shooting here.  I recently upgraded my Bushmaster AR-15 by adding a new scope, a bipod, and eliminating the old iron sights.  I still need to work on getting a flash suppressor though.  Here are some pics of my AR-15;
Here it is after firing it at the range

Thats puuurtty!
Message 64 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Apr 5, 2007
nice
i dont own any guns
i use my dads & uncles

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 65 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8532 posts

Apr 5, 2007
*note to self* do not try to rob his house.
Message 66 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Da_Ripper wrote:
*note to self* do not try to rob his house.

lol, it's not like I have it hidden under my pillow with a loaded magazine where I can get it and fire it whenever I want. haha.
Photobucket
Message 67 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8793 posts

Apr 5, 2007
I want one, but i don't think I would be good with a gun at all.
Message 68 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5418 posts

Apr 5, 2007

texan648 wrote:
I just got back from the shooting range and it was awesome.  I was wondering if there were any other gun collectors or people who love shooting here.  I recently upgraded my Bushmaster AR-15 by adding a new scope, a bipod, and eliminating the old iron sights.  I still need to work on getting a flash suppressor though.  Here are some pics of my AR-15;

Here it is disassembled ready to be cleaned.  I still haven't taken the bolt out.

And here is a picture with the magazine in it (my buddy decided to put his hand in the picture)

you should try taking that to school and pick off some bullies!
Life's A Twitch !
Message 69 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Apr 5, 2007

(YOGA FROG) wrote:

texan648 wrote:

Here it is disassembled ready to be cleaned.  I still haven't taken the bolt out.

And here is a picture with the magazine in it (my buddy decided to put his hand in the picture)

you should try taking that to school and pick off some bullies!

Ya I don't think that would go over very well anywhere in public. lol
Photobucket
Message 70 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes