Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Re: Back from the Range

Apr 5, 2007

PspManiac74 wrote:
Anyways NICE! Gun, I actually own an AK-47 my self (The original) and a Desert Eagle. (and by some chance that is my favorite combo in cs:s Smiley Tongue)

I can get pics but I'm too lazy. But both of those guns are amazing, especially the DE, accurate, powerful, but big, heavy. Laud too. Ammo costs an extra too.

Hey man, thanks for the compliment on the gun.  When your not so busy being lazy you should take those pictures of the AK-47 and DE.50 that would be pretty cool lol.  I just saw an AK-47 today it was available for rental, but I've already fired one so I passed.  I also saw a DE.50 today in a glass case.  Your not kidding, the thing is enormous.  lol
Photobucket
Message 51 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3342 posts

Apr 5, 2007
yes i have collected for years.i love that ar15.
my favorites are mp5 and ak47.i don't have them,not sure why,i just never got around to buying one.
i'm not really into shooting anymore,it got old in the military but i still love the guns themselves.
My Cardomain Page.
Former GFAC USAF-8 years
Message 52 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Jaymiester wrote:
my favorites are mp5 and ak47.i don't have them,not sure why,i just never got around to buying one.
i'm not really into shooting anymore,it got old in the military but i still love the guns themselves.

That's quite the collection you have there, very impressive.  I hope to add several more rifles and some pistols to my collection.  Only problem is, is it costs so much money. lol  That Tommy Gun is awesome.
Photobucket
Message 53 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Oh my gosh thank you so much for this thread! I'm a huge military and gun fanatic! I love guns and I hope to work at my local gun store this summer. I don't have any assault rifles (yet, Uncle and cousins still have mine..) but I do have tons of others. I'm a big USAF fan also, Uncle in it works at the Pentagon. Pretty sweet. But yeah, I LOVE guns! >.<
FTB2: AirForceGoose
"I pity da' foo', but I also offer advice to help him better his life!"
Message 54 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Apr 5, 2007
I like the bushmaster and they tommy gun.

Message Edited by PSPFAN1337 on 04-04-2007 06:31 PM
Message 55 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Apr 5, 2007

texan648 wrote:

spartan76092 wrote:
my dad's friend has one of the real ar-15s, not the bushmaster.

i personally like the bushmaster better.

i got to shoot the ar-15 a few times.

What do you mean by real?  There are a lot of companies that make AR-15s like Olympic Arms, and I think Colt is another.  Do you mean military issue AR-15s?

Yeah. I think it is military issue. He used to be in the air force. He is now a liscensed gun dealer. I have never seen his full collection, just a few of his guns.
Things I have gotten free from ordering off the internet in 2007:
$150 Through Paypal
$75 Ipod Shuffle
$45 Amazon Gift Card
$40 5mW Green Laser Pointer
$120 3 Webcams $40 each
$100 for selling free stuff on eBay
$80 10 Block Buster Game Rentals $8 each
+ Tons of other Stuff to much to list
-------------------------------Total = Over $610 Just in 2007!!!----------------------------------
Message 56 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Apr 5, 2007

lolzUdead wrote:
Oh my gosh thank you so much for this thread! I'm a huge military and gun fanatic! I love guns and I hope to work at my local gun store this summer. I don't have any assault rifles (yet, Uncle and cousins still have mine..) but I do have tons of others. I'm a big USAF fan also, Uncle in it works at the Pentagon. Pretty sweet. But yeah, I LOVE guns! >.<

Hey, when you get those guns be sure to post some pictures.  What kind of assault rifles are your uncle and cousins holding for you?
Photobucket
Message 57 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Jaymiester wrote:

Man I love your Tommy case! The violin one! >.<
FTB2: AirForceGoose
"I pity da' foo', but I also offer advice to help him better his life!"
Message 58 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Sweet gun man, I have a buddy with an AR-10 that we have taken camping before and that was a fun time.

As for other guns go, all I have is a 25-06 hunting rifle.
Message 59 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Apr 5, 2007

BakedPigeon wrote:
Sweet gun man, I have a buddy with an AR-10 that we have taken camping before and that was a fun time.

As for other guns go, all I have is a 25-06 hunting rifle.

Haha, when you say camping I think of some camp site with a lot of sites within a small proximity.  I was just imagining someone firing an AR-10 right next to them.  I'm sure though you were somewhere remote in which case that would be amazing.
Photobucket
Message 60 of 80 (0 Views)
0 Likes