Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Re: Back from the Range

Apr 4, 2007
Nowhere did I say I was anti-gun. I'm in a different country and it's just not the popular thing. Even if I did live in the USA I couldn't see myself touching that culture.

I have nothing against being a collector or even enjoying shooting of a few rounds like you yourself mentioned you enjoyed doing.  I respect your hobby/culture, it's just not for me.

texan648 wrote:
Not sure why everyone here is so anti-guns. geez.

Clinton514 wrote:
Oh, ok cool. I'm not really a gun fan I just wondered why you'd want it. I guess to add to your collection.

texan648 wrote:
Sorry, did i say "need" that may have been a little strong.  Id "like" to get a flash suppressor to complete the gun.  No reason really except to have it. lol. 

Clinton514 wrote:
Out of curiosity, why exactly do you 'need' a flash surpressor?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 11 of 80 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Apr 4, 2007
That's cool, by the way if you don't mind me asking where do you live?  Im gonna guess England because I know the officers there stopped using guns and that was a mistake.   But I'm telling you if you ever get a chance to shoot some rifles on a range, go for it, I think you'd like it.  But I guess if it's not your thing, its not your thing in which case, thats cool. 

Clinton514 wrote:
Nowhere did I say I was anti-gun. I'm in a different country and it's just not the popular thing. Even if I did live in the USA I couldn't see myself touching that culture.

I have nothing against being a collector or even enjoying shooting of a few rounds like you yourself mentioned you enjoyed doing.  I respect your hobby/culture, it's just not for me.

texan648 wrote:
Not sure why everyone here is so anti-guns. geez.

Clinton514 wrote:
Oh, ok cool. I'm not really a gun fan I just wondered why you'd want it. I guess to add to your collection.

texan648 wrote:
Sorry, did i say "need" that may have been a little strong.  Id "like" to get a flash suppressor to complete the gun.  No reason really except to have it. lol. 

Clinton514 wrote:

Photobucket
Message 12 of 80 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Hehe, I'm Canadian.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 13 of 80 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
414 posts

Apr 4, 2007
my P28s better lol jk
My baby:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 80 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Thats cool.  I've never been a huge pistol fan though.  I can't explain it, I just love having the range and power of a rifle.  Don't get me wrong though, I'd go to the range and fire a pistol for sure, I just prefer rifles.

Boss302 wrote:
my P28s better lol jk
My baby:

Photobucket
Message 15 of 80 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
567 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Pistols........Rifles.........the best of both worlds: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HE5gokwLfWs
IGN BOARDS

Microsux - "Keep in mind i dont mean to come across as racist, except towards children."

Markaswell - "haha, huh? so, you don't like ethnic kids, but once they hit 18, they're fine by you?"

STOP QUOTING PICTURES.....IT IS ANNOYING
Message 16 of 80 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4280 posts

Apr 4, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:

Gonna become a silent assassin.
Message 17 of 80 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Apparently you dont know what a flash suppressor is.  A flash suppressor will certainly not make the weapon silent, far from it.  It merely eliminates much of the muzzle flash caused by the firing of the gun.  heres a picture.

Photobucket
Message 18 of 80 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1694 posts

Apr 4, 2007

dan_ wrote:
Pistols........Rifles.........the best of both worlds: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HE5gokwLfWs

Ya I've seent he Gloc 18 before, it just doesnt have the power or range of a rifle.  It is cool though.
Photobucket
Message 19 of 80 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
567 posts

Apr 4, 2007

texan648 wrote:

dan_ wrote:

Ya I've seent he Gloc 18 before, it just doesnt have the power or range of a rifle.  It is cool though.

Absolutely. It is just badass.
IGN BOARDS

Microsux - "Keep in mind i dont mean to come across as racist, except towards children."

Markaswell - "haha, huh? so, you don't like ethnic kids, but once they hit 18, they're fine by you?"

STOP QUOTING PICTURES.....IT IS ANNOYING
Message 20 of 80 (1 View)
0 Likes