Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: BO2 or Battlefield 3???

Jul 16, 2013
You guys aren't telling him about the amazing admins. If you kill an admin more than once, they'll kick you from the match. A fair kill on the admin and you're done. It's ridiculous.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 11 of 36 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8182 posts
 

Re: BO2 or Battlefield 3???

Jul 16, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
You guys aren't telling him about the amazing admins. If you kill an admin more than once, they'll kick you from the match. A fair kill on the admin and you're done. It's ridiculous.

I have never met a 'GM'

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 12 of 36 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/02/2012
Online
2053 posts
 

Re: BO2 or Battlefield 3???

Jul 16, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
You guys aren't telling him about the amazing admins. If you kill an admin more than once, they'll kick you from the match. A fair kill on the admin and you're done. It's ridiculous.

IKR. I got kicked from one server for killing an admin with an RPG whilst he was hiding behind a van.


Message 13 of 36 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5474 posts
 

Re: BO2 or Battlefield 3???

Jul 16, 2013

I downloaded BF3 as part of the IGC.  Two weeks later, I preordered BF4, and am considering getting a Premium version of BF3 (which is on sale for $30 at Gamestop this week).  I never, ever had the inclination to invest in a CoD game like that.

 

It's a solid game, and, all in all, far more balanced than any CoD that i have played.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 14 of 36 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8182 posts
 

Re: BO2 or Battlefield 3???

Jul 16, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I downloaded BF3 as part of the IGC.  Two weeks later, I preordered BF4, and am considering getting a Premium version of BF3 (which is on sale for $30 at Gamestop this week).  I never, ever had the inclination to invest in a CoD game like that.

 

It's a solid game, and, all in all, far more balanced than any CoD that i have played.


Premium is sooo worth it.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 15 of 36 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5414 posts
 

Re: BO2 or Battlefield 3???

Jul 16, 2013

I platted the first Black Ops and when I was finally done with it I vouched never to play another BO game lol. In my opinion it's an Xbox game, it just reminds me of teenagers screaming down their mics at each other.

 

Battlefield was always the classier game out of the 2, although the best Battlefield game was BFBC2. If I had my say, I would definitely go with Batllefield.

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 16 of 36 (61 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5474 posts
 

Re: BO2 or Battlefield 3???

Jul 16, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I downloaded BF3 as part of the IGC.  Two weeks later, I preordered BF4, and am considering getting a Premium version of BF3 (which is on sale for $30 at Gamestop this week).  I never, ever had the inclination to invest in a CoD game like that.

 

It's a solid game, and, all in all, far more balanced than any CoD that i have played.


Premium is sooo worth it.


Yeah, it would seem that, at $30, it's worth it just for the maps. Smiley Happy  Probably getting it Thursday.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 17 of 36 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2009
Offline
1646 posts
 

Re: BO2 or Battlefield 3???

Jul 16, 2013
I sold bo2. **bleep** game. Bf3 puts you in the action with tanks and planes. Map may be big but once you learn where the action is its not so big. Bf3 is freaking fun
Message 18 of 36 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2006
Online
1438 posts
 

Re: BO2 or Battlefield 3???

Jul 16, 2013
BF3 in my opinion is just a more detailed strategy game way better than the call of duty series plus its a different feel from COD so you have to get use to it but it will come your way in the long run its worth it
Message 19 of 36 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: BO2 or Battlefield 3???

Jul 16, 2013
Def BO2 if your playing on console bf3 sucks ! I prefer bc2 over any battlefield.
Message 20 of 36 (40 Views)
Reply
0 Likes