Treasure Hunter
8200 posts

Re: Aww.. man :(

Jan 19, 2007
get an F, then you'll have something to cry about. Parents are pushing kids way to damn hard these days, you shouldn't be crying over a C, just do better next time.
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 11 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Jan 19, 2007

Aowen wrote:

Magnet07 wrote:
your disappointed about 76 and 71... i would be glad to have those for a few of my classes, i got 47 in english, 57 or 59 in biology, sciecne, and cdn history... the only class im actually doing good in is math with 88.7

I would be dissppointed to get an 89 in mathSmiley Very Happy

You phail at school...try harder dude...American school is soo soo soo easy....last year...straight A's, and two quarters straight A+'s...Now I live in Switzerland, and have to go to a really expensive international school...smuch harder...but I still get almost straight A's....

Aowen...im 12 and, i usually get A+'s in math, but this year in grade 7 my report card was bad I got a 77 in math Smiley Sad!! Thats a B+

I need advice... do you think guys that its only cause i was at skool for 2 months then switched schools ? And i got my report card from old school.

-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 12 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Jan 19, 2007

thePHREEK wrote:
get an F, then you'll have something to cry about. Parents are pushing kids way to damn hard these days, you shouldn't be crying over a C, just do better next time.

70-79 is a B dude.... well like 79 is a b+ Smiley Tongue
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 13 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
772 posts

Jan 19, 2007

Magnet07 wrote:
your disappointed about 76 and 71... i would be glad to have those for a few of my classes, i got 47 in english, 57 or 59 in biology, sciecne, and cdn history... the only class im actually doing good in is math with 88.7

No kidding.

Gap Member Since 02/26/06
Message 14 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8200 posts

Jan 19, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

thePHREEK wrote:

oh, I thought you were talking percent, cuz 70-79% is a C. even so, this just proves my point even further! a B+ is terrific, a little dissapointing if you were very very close to an A, but brush it off! thats definantly not a bad grade.
Message 15 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 19, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Magnet07 wrote:

I would be dissppointed to get an 89 in mathSmiley Very Happy

You phail at school...try harder dude...American school is soo soo soo easy....last year...straight A's, and two quarters straight A+'s...Now I live in Switzerland, and have to go to a really expensive international school...smuch harder...but I still get almost straight A's....

Aowen...im 12 and, i usually get A+'s in math, but this year in grade 7 my report card was bad I got a 77 in math Smiley Sad!! Thats a B+

I need advice... do you think guys that its only cause i was at skool for 2 months then switched schools ? And i got my report card from old school.

A 77 is a B+ to you? WOW! 77= C+ in my schoolSmiley Indifferent
APPLE SPY
Message 16 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Jan 19, 2007

thePHREEK wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

thePHREEK wrote:

oh, I thought you were talking percent, cuz 70-79% is a C. even so, this just proves my point even further! a B+ is terrific, a little dissapointing if you were very very close to an A, but brush it off! thats definantly not a bad grade.

... in canada 50-59 is a D, 60-69 is a C, 70-79 is B, 80-100 is an A...

im talking percent
Message 17 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8200 posts

Jan 19, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

thePHREEK wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

thePHREEK wrote:

im talking percent

...Smiley Indifferent DAMN YOU CANADIANS AND YOUR SUPERIOR GRADING SYSTEM!!!!!
Message 18 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Jan 19, 2007

thePHREEK wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

thePHREEK wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

thePHREEK wrote:

im talking percent

lol well, its prolly harder for us to get a 70 us canadians are good people
Message 19 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 19, 2007

thePHREEK wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

thePHREEK wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

thePHREEK wrote:

im talking percent

OH MY GOD!

For us an A is a 94-100! (90-93 = A-)!

YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY!
APPLE SPY
Message 20 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes