Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Awkward Moments

Jun 24, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't have to worry about that other problem anymore. 

I'm going to pretend you didn't just use my text color.

Message 21 of 66 (166 Views)
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Jun 24, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

aw man  that sounds like unbearable pain

when you watch women do their thing you have to play it off cool like not that i do that kinda thing....

I've got quite the tolerance to pain.  I've always been that way.  Back in 2010, I was messing around trying to stretch out a tight calf muscle right before a flight out to Phoenix for a business trip.  Had a little slip and landed full force on my foot cracking every bone in the middle of the foot.  Still got up, walked on it for a while, and made the flight and the presentation at the meeting.  When I was at the meeting, the medical doctors that were there looked at my foot and were stunned that I was walking on it.  They told me it was broken and needed to be looked at.  I just ignored the pain and focused on the presentaiton I was giving.  Flew back home and still walked on it for a week or so as I had a lot of work to do and deadlines to meet, and didn't want to take the time off of work.  Finally, after two weeks of walking on it, one of the clinicians I worked with said that if I didn't go to the doctor, she'd physically pull me out of my office and take me to one.  That's when I saw the doctor and found out I had 8 fractures across six bones.  

Pain is something that you can generally disregard by focusing your mind on other things.  The only time pain gets to me, and thus the only time I go and seek out help from a doctor, is when it keeps me from falling asleep.  At that point, I will seek medical intervention and compounds like oxycodone/hydrocodone do a good job of nullifying the pain and helping me sleep.  Hence why I went to the doctor today.  Have an 8:00 meeting tomorrow so I need some good sleep.

But yeah, it was a bit awkard there.  Hey, I could help but be distracted.  Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 66 (163 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4720 posts

Jun 24, 2013

johngie wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't have to worry about that other problem anymore. 

I'm going to pretend you didn't just use my text color.

If it helps you sleep at night, go for it.. 

Message 23 of 66 (157 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Jun 24, 2013
John vs ikit

Fight to the death
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 24 of 66 (152 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I win.
Message 25 of 66 (143 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I was hunting this guy on an island with my pals, as I always do at the end of the semester, and it just so happened I came across a tapir with a sombrero taped to it's rear end. Long story short tacos and chicken enchilada suizas were wasted and I lost my flaregun along with my boxset of Season 2 of Heroes; Hayden Panettiere poster and all. The flight home was quiet to say the least.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 26 of 66 (143 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4720 posts

Jun 24, 2013

johngie wrote:
I win.

Can't win, you didn't use your color. Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 66 (136 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I was the only one in my group of friends that yelled and cussed through my first Haunted Hospital

I was also the only one to get a headache from the strobe lights in the Haunted Hospital.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 28 of 66 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Can't use my color, as I'm on my phone. I made a very special exception just for you when I jumped to the full site, quoted you, and posted in my color, all from my phone.
Message 29 of 66 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3603 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Welp, here goes.
About 4 months back, I used to hang out with my old childhood friend at my place, she'd come over and we'd just hang out. Unfortunately, my little sister(4yrs old) had only met her once, that day. Little sis doesn't like me around other girls. " They'll take me!" -.-' So in rebellion, she picked up the clothing iron, and chased her out screaming "she's a murderer, she's a murderer!" Nude. She got out of her bath to girl repel the house... I can't hang out t home anymore. Smiley Sad
I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 30 of 66 (112 Views)