May 01 2013
By: Southern_DuDe_20 Treasure Hunter 7272 posts

Avatar The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra*TONS OF SPOILERS!*

[ Edited ]
22 replies 185 views Edited May 1, 2013

Some of you may or may not have heard of this show. It is on nickalodian(however you spell it) WELL, im creating a thread here because me and a friend of mine ALMOST killed a thread. so imma try to get a mod to clean that thread up and move our Convo here. Feel free to join in!

Here is the last thing said:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:I was just guessing because his eyes are green. But yea, they should remove Korra. she has ruined alot. The games, relashionships, missions. im like "UGH! WHY ARE YOU HERE! I LIKE AANG BETTER!" And Zuko should have found out when aand defeated Ozai.lol i bet Zuko is in a wheel chair

Terra-Lupa wrote: What if Zuko looks like Iroh now?   Korra doesn't know the meaning of loss...she gets her bending taken away and restored in the same episode. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Re: Avatar The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra

May 1, 2013
and i say: If Zuko looked like Iroh, that would be awesome! because Katara looked like GranGran.

and Korra is just spoiled. her bending should have left for ATLEAST one episode. i dont think it was a reality check for her.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7457 posts

May 1, 2013

Southern almost killed a thread? No way! I don't belive it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Re: Avatar The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra*TONS OF SPOILERS!*

May 1, 2013
lets discuss
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
31 posts

May 1, 2013
She still partially had airbending! She looked like a brat because she was pouting about it the WHOLE ENTIRE EPISODE! A lot of the people on that show CAN'T bend..I don't get why everyone gave Bolin a dirty look when he said that she can still Airbend. He was trying to look on the bright side. And how could she learn Firebending so easily? It's her opposite element! And the three elements as a baby? WHY?! There are few things in that show that I actually like...Lin using seismic(?) sense, Aang pwning Yakone, Korra getting her bending taken away (should've been for longer), Bolin pwning that one match where Korra and Mako were fighting, and Pabu...he reminded me of Momo. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (169 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

May 1, 2013
I'm angry about Aang's adventures after defeating Ozai being restricted to comics and flashbacks. He unifies the world and establishes an entire city as the world's capital. You think that'd be important enough for another season or two, right?

Nope.

FLASHFORWARD, enjoy your glorified love triangle and antagonists with wasted potential!
Freeflow-style player. Rapid adjustment to all situations.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (166 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5665 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Terra-Lupa wrote:
She still partially had airbending! She looked like a brat because she was pouting about it the WHOLE ENTIRE EPISODE! A lot of the people on that show CAN'T bend..I don't get why everyone gave Bolin a dirty look when he said that she can still Airbend. He was trying to look on the bright side. And how could she learn Firebending so easily? It's her opposite element! And the three elements as a baby? WHY?! There are few things in that show that I actually like...Lin using seismic(?) sense, Aang pwning Yakone, Korra getting her bending taken away (should've been for longer), Bolin pwning that one match where Korra and Mako were fighting, and Pabu...he reminded me of Momo. :smileyvery-happy:

You are mistaken about the firebending part, that was all explained in the show. when Korra wondered why it was so hard to master air, and she was told that for ang it was fire because Air was the opposite element of Fire, and for Korra it was air because water is the opposite element of air. The cycle is Water, Earth, Fire, and Air, in the terms of the show Air is opposite of Fire, Water is opposite of Air, Earth is opposide of Water, and Fire is opposide of Earth.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

May 1, 2013
Maybe Toph taught her how to use seismic energy. She is the only earthbender who can use it(besides Aang).

i just hate how they let her have 3/4 elements mastered. It makes me think "Why have reasons to travel the world if you already have most elements?" Like, im already tired of republic city. Where is Ba Sing Se? Northern water tribe? Republic city is annoying because no one bends and they all hate benders.

i just wonder where the story is going next....
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11028 posts

May 1, 2013
What are we talking about? Korra? Oh, i haven't watched one single episode yet, buh-bye!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5665 posts

May 1, 2013

renatabls wrote:
What are we talking about? Korra? Oh, i haven't watched one single episode yet, buh-bye!

We are talking about both, although at the moment everyone seems to be mostly talking about Korra, but this conversation is about both shows.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (142 Views)
0 Likes