Reply
Nov 27 2013
By: On-Poynt First Son 4 posts
Offline

As for my first post...

15 replies 91 views Edited Nov 27, 2013

I'd like to ask,

 

Am I better off holding out until all the glitches/bugs are worked out of the PS4 or should I get it as soon as I can? I'm still contemplating buying it.

Message 1 of 16 (91 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6899 posts
 

Re: As for my first post...

Nov 27, 2013
There's a few releases that were pushed back. I suggest waiting until 2014 if you're getting those games.
Message 2 of 16 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/27/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: As for my first post...

Nov 27, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:
There's a few releases that were pushed back. I suggest waiting until 2014 if you're getting those games.

I agree. I've been around and it seems like there aren't a lot of titles out yet.

Message 3 of 16 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/16/2007
Offline
7120 posts
 

Re: As for my first post...

Nov 27, 2013
First off, welcome to the forums!

Me, Im personally waiting a few months before I buy a PS4. Id like a couple more games released before I take the plunge.
Message 4 of 16 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36980 posts
 

Re: As for my first post...

Nov 27, 2013

the ps4 should have been released before or during the time the ps3 was released

 


Message 5 of 16 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6899 posts
 

Re: As for my first post...

Nov 27, 2013

On-Poynt wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:
There's a few releases that were pushed back. I suggest waiting until 2014 if you're getting those games.

I agree. I've been around and it seems like there aren't a lot of titles out yet.


Next year there will be Watch Dogs, inFamous: Second Son, The Order: 1886, Destiny, etc.

Message 6 of 16 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/27/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: As for my first post...

Nov 27, 2013

RatchetH22 wrote:
First off, welcome to the forums!

Me, Im personally waiting a few months before I buy a PS4. Id like a couple more games released before I take the plunge.

Thank you Ratchet!

 

I think I'll hold out. What I'm afraid will happen is that if I get one they'll release a slim or something this summer and I'll have that outdated feeling again.lol

Message 7 of 16 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: As for my first post...

Nov 27, 2013
Gonna wait till spring to get mine.
Build the library and work out the bugs and make it a better system as is already.
Not eager to get it. But will eventually.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 8 of 16 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36980 posts
 

Re: As for my first post...

Nov 27, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:

On-Poynt wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:
There's a few releases that were pushed back. I suggest waiting until 2014 if you're getting those games.

I agree. I've been around and it seems like there aren't a lot of titles out yet.


Next year there will be Watch Dogs, inFamous: Second Son, The Order: 1886, Destiny, etc.


all these games the ps3 can handle

there was no need for this new generation until the next one


Message 9 of 16 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: As for my first post...

Nov 27, 2013

Well, you'll be getting Contrast and resogun for free, then you have games such as Knack, BF4, CoD, ACIV, KZ. Then there's the monthly PS Plus games. I'd buy it.

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 10 of 16 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes