Highlighted
Splicer
64 posts

Re: Arrested Development out today!

May 26, 2013

I'm definitely pumped. I blue myself in anticipation.

tobias-blue.jpg

Message 11 of 23 (116 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

May 27, 2013
So I guess not many people here care for AD? I suppose that explains why this place is such a dreary affair...
Message 12 of 23 (89 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6916 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

I love the show, though I'm not sure yet how I feel about the 4th season.  I've watched 6 of them so far but I haven't been able to really watch closely.

I should add that Firefly was also great Smiley Happy.

Message 13 of 23 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6900 posts

May 27, 2013

I got Arrested.jpg

Message 14 of 23 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3198 posts

May 27, 2013

Finished watching all of season 4 and I gotta say, it was worth the wait. But really hope there will be a season 5

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 15 of 23 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

May 27, 2013
Just finished watching the last episode.
I really hope they get that long talked about AD movie to actually happen, or atleast get another season of the show.
Also johngie some guy on gamefaqs made this full moveset for Gob to be in playstation all-stars and I was reading it and it was hilarious xD I wish he actually was a character after reading it, his grabs would consist of him using Franklin.
Message 16 of 23 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

May 27, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
Just finished watching the last episode.
I really hope they get that long talked about AD movie to actually happen, or atleast get another season of the show.
Also johngie some guy on gamefaqs made this full moveset for Gob to be in playstation all-stars and I was reading it and it was hilarious xD I wish he actually was a character after reading it, his grabs would consist of him using Franklin.

Oh my god that was one of the best movesets ever. Outstanding.

Message 17 of 23 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

May 27, 2013
I am sure that there will be a lot more Arrested Development in the future.

Sure, we may not get another full blown season but I'd be perfectly with maybe a "yearly" Netflix movie. This would be hard to get all actors at the same time, but I would be just fine if it was just a GOB or Tobias centered movie.
Message 18 of 23 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

May 27, 2013
Just finished watching the first 6 episodes. I though they were great. Classic Arrested Development. My only issue, and it's neither negative nor positive, is how ridiculously interconnected the episodes are shaping up to be. It's great in that it provides boatloads of laughs for those paying attention, but there's tons, almost too much, that can easily be missed.

Who else noticed the mural behind Michael when he arrived in Phoenix? That was great.
Message 19 of 23 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

May 28, 2013

johngie wrote:
Just finished watching the first 6 episodes. I though they were great. Classic Arrested Development. My only issue, and it's neither negative nor positive, is how ridiculously interconnected the episodes are shaping up to be. It's great in that it provides boatloads of laughs for those paying attention, but there's tons, almost too much, that can easily be missed.

Who else noticed the mural behind Michael when he arrived in Phoenix? That was great.

I'm 3 episodes in, liking it so far. The good thing about the stuff you miss is why it's always great to rewatch.

Message 20 of 23 (39 Views)
0 Likes