Nov 17 2006
By: OprahDust~ Gaming Beast 2382 posts

Armed robbers steal 5 PS3s from Ohio EB Games store

17 replies 3 views Edited Nov 17, 2006
ENGLEWOOD, Ohio -- Englewood police are looking for two men who held up a local store and got away with five new PlayStation 3s.

Police said two armed men wearing masks and sunglasses entered the EB Games on Hoke Road at Interstate 70.They said the men ordered employees into a back room and then stole five PlayStation 3s. Police said the gaming consoles were not yet on the shelves.

Police said the pair fled the store. If you have any information on the robbery, contact Englewood police at 836-2678.
In times of economic uncertainty, the world turns to Open Source

http://www.youtube.com/OprahDust
Message 1 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Re: Armed robbers steal 5 PS3s from Ohio EB Games store

Nov 17, 2006
You know you live in the digital age when there are armed robbers stealing videogame systems.
Message 2 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3174 posts

Nov 17, 2006
This type of news starting to get old
Message 3 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1184 posts

Nov 17, 2006
Its funny how all this type of news is coming from the United States.  You don't hear this type of thing from Canada or Japan. 
nexgenwars.com

nexgenwars.com

Friends don't let friends buy Xbox. Say no to mind rotting games. Say no to Xbox.
Message 4 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Nov 17, 2006
Wow, not surprised at all that something like this would happenSmiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Nov 17, 2006

NightWarrior wrote:

Yeah, I really don't give two cents Smiley Tongue if someone got it stolen..... You live in america, you have the right to own a gun, shop owners should have been ready with shotguns. I live in Canada, and we can't have guns and I haven't even heard of a problem yet, and there wouldn't be if you went in groups or something..... Keep a friggin bat on you or something.....
Message 6 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Nov 17, 2006

Windurst wrote:
Its funny how all this type of news is coming from the United States.  You don't hear this type of thing from Canada or Japan. 

canada only got 5 units total anyhow LOL
Photobucket
Message 7 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2522 posts

Nov 17, 2006
Did canada recently change or something??? I thought canadians always left their doors unlocked, and thats because they ALWAYS have a gun....
Maybe im seeing and hearing things???

NavS. wrote:

NightWarrior wrote:

Yeah, I really don't give two cents Smiley Tongue if someone got it stolen..... You live in america, you have the right to own a gun, shop owners should have been ready with shotguns. I live in Canada, and we can't have guns and I haven't even heard of a problem yet, and there wouldn't be if you went in groups or something..... Keep a friggin bat on you or something.....

Message 8 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Nov 17, 2006

The Ejector wrote:
Did canada recently change or something??? I thought canadians always left their doors unlocked, and thats because they ALWAYS have a gun....

NavS. wrote:

NightWarrior wrote:

Everyone leaves everything open.... unless you live close to the city.....
Message 9 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2522 posts

Nov 17, 2006
But i thought you all have guns...

NavS. wrote:

The Ejector wrote:

NavS. wrote:

NightWarrior wrote:

Everyone leaves everything open.... unless you live close to the city.....

Message 10 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes