Fender Bender
2698 posts

Re: Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

Sep 23, 2012

Hell EFFIN YEA.  A Chargers win and a Bronco lost today would make my week Smiley LOL.  But sad that our game is blacked-out locally because we didn't sell enough tickets Smiley Sad.  Sick of these bandwagon fans we have in my city.

I want NFL Sunday Ticket on my PS3, but shady Sony wants $299.99 up front instead of monthly payments Robot Mad.  I definitely have the money for it, but for some reason PSN won't read one of my debit cards.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 21 of 31 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Anybody watching the Saints VS Chiefs games on CBS. 

Message 22 of 31 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 23, 2012

dc4daniel wrote:

Hell EFFIN YEA.  A Chargers win and a Bronco lost today would make my week Smiley LOL.  But sad that our game is blacked-out locally because we didn't sell enough tickets Smiley Sad.  Sick of these bandwagon fans we have in my city.

I want NFL Sunday Ticket on my PS3, but shady Sony wants $299.99 up front instead of monthly payments Robot Mad.  I definitely have the money for it, but for some reason PSN won't read one of my debit cards.

No bro, stay away from the NFL Sunday Ticket.  It is the biggest waste of money on here.  It skips plays and buffers a lot.  It's not worth $299.99.  DirecTv sucks major ones.  Sometimes when you use a feature the process will break down and will freeze.  Do not get that app.   Don't use your debit card on here as well.  Sony is having issues and it's taking money.  Always use PSN cards or use pre credit cards.  Safest   way to go.   

Message 23 of 31 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Right now, watch the Jets and Miami game on CBS , poor Tebow!  And, Cowboys and Bucks on Fox   Waiting for the big one tonight Smiley Happy  but, I'm a little worried.    

Message 24 of 31 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2698 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I was kind of iffy about purchasing it for PS3,  after hearing a few bad comments on the blog.  About skipping and bad quality.  If they did a monthly subscription, then maybe I could put up with the bad quality.  But $300 up front for bad quality? That's a hard bargain.

I tried to search for threads about NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 for feedback but nothing.  I don't watch much TV., I only watch sports this time of the year.  That's why its not a priority for me to get cable/dish.  Netflix is good enough for my entertainment.  ESPN3 on my Xbox 360 is my source for highlights and sports news.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 25 of 31 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 23, 2012

dc4daniel wrote:

I was kind of iffy about purchasing it for PS3,  after hearing a few bad comments on the blog.  About skipping and bad quality.  If they did a monthly subscription, then maybe I could put up with the bad quality.  But $300 up front for bad quality? That's a hard bargain.

I tried to search for threads about NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 for feedback but nothing.  I don't watch much TV., I only watch sports this time of the year.  That's why its not a priority for me to get cable/dish.  Netflix is good enough for my entertainment.  ESPN3 on my Xbox 360 is my source for highlights and sports news.

yes, I love football and all sports in general but I don't need this app this badly.  I can't believe you can't do a monthly subscription on this app.  It's the biggest turn off and poorly made.  Just goes to show, all they care about is the money and they have a tone of complaints on this app.  Anything, that goes with the DirectTv sucks.  For $299, and the thing has to buffer!!!  That's a complete joke, LMAO!!  

Message 26 of 31 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 23, 2012

hehe bears <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 27 of 31 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Sep 23, 2012

THE 49ERS GOT BEAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMA BE LAUGHING ALL WEEK

Message 28 of 31 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Sep 24, 2012

The patriots and the ravens was the worst officiated game i have ever seen.Where did they find the officials?

Message 29 of 31 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Another week of football Smiley Happy  Can't wait for Patriots Broncos game.  Certainly was interesting last week.  Even without the replacement refs.   

Message 30 of 31 (14 Views)
0 Likes