No.

keep-calm-and-embrace-the-hate.png

KANE-FIRE

Message 11 of 28 (147 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5960 posts

Re: Are you good at letting go and forgiving

Nov 7, 2013

Every person has wrestle with their own conscience on this one. There's really no right or wrong way to approach things.

I think it's about fairly evaluating the situation and doing what's best for everyone involved.

I'm not a fan of undue stress. It kills people. Going around angry solves nothing.

Forgiving someone doesn't mean you still have  to be pals with them.  Being civil with folks is key at least for me in relieving my daily stress intake.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 12 of 28 (146 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Nov 7, 2013

It depends on what a person did to me.

Message 13 of 28 (142 Views)
VP of Gaming
37305 posts

Nov 7, 2013

i feel that i am too forgiving to people overall

Message 14 of 28 (139 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2013

I believe I am good at forgiving people. But we need to evaluate what that means. 

If you accidentally trip me and it breaks my arm, I can forgive you and still be friends with you. I understand that things happen and that it was not a character flaw in you.

If you are driving drunk and cause a car accident that kills a family member, I will forgive you. But stay clear of my family and enjoy your manslaughter charge. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 15 of 28 (135 Views)
Last Guardian
9179 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Every person has wrestle with their own conscience on this one. There's really no right or wrong way to approach things.

I think it's about fairly evaluating the situation and doing what's best for everyone involved.

I'm not a fan of undue stress. It kills people. Going around angry solves nothing.

Forgiving someone doesn't mean you still have  to be pals with them.  Being civil with folks is key at least for me in relieving my daily stress intake.Woman Happy

I like your style. Very well put. You can forgive but just be civil about stuff. I like it
Message 16 of 28 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Nov 7, 2013

I'm too lazy to actually hold a grudge against someone, but it does all depend on what they'e done.

I just tend to be honest and say what I think, no matter how hard it may be to hear.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 17 of 28 (117 Views)
Last Guardian
9179 posts

Nov 7, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

I believe I am good at forgiving people. But we need to evaluate what that means. 

If you accidentally trip me and it breaks my arm, I can forgive you and still be friends with you. I understand that things happen and that it was not a character flaw in you.

If you are driving drunk and cause a car accident that kills a family member, I will forgive you. But stay clear of my family and enjoy your manslaughter charge. 

I can handle that. Good response !
Message 18 of 28 (102 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13633 posts

Nov 8, 2013
Generally.

But if someone does something to me or my friends and family out of spite, on purpose, then no. That kind of thing can't be forgiven.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 19 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4170 posts

Re: Are you good at letting go forgiving !

Nov 8, 2013

I'm okay at forgiving, but I'm not good at all at letting go. 

Message 20 of 28 (70 Views)
0 Likes