Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

not the thread title

Apr 12, 2014

myalana wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

im surprised this thread is still open. yet my incest thread got closed down even when I gave a good discussion question Smiley Sad

I agree; a thread that asks if people flush thier waste or not and deepens the discussion is a bit odd.

I just assumed that this riveting discourse on toilet habits was listed on the application and was instrumental in securing a certain title.

are you saying time travel is now possible? glory glory, tell the people!

Message 71 of 88 (172 Views)
Last Guardian
9166 posts

Re: Are you a flusher or are you lazy ?

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

Dr oz of the dangers of leaving the seat up. This was allowed on national tv by the way..lol.

I wounder how dr oz had the nerve to talk about such things on tv. I will never watch his tv show again..lol
Message 72 of 88 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Apr 12, 2014

Sweet2525 wrote:

Dr oz of the dangers of leaving the seat up. This was allowed on national tv by the way..lol.

I wounder how dr oz had the nerve to talk about such things on tv. I will never watch his tv show again..lol

We get it, you're very proud of your potty-time thread. Can't you just let this crap-fest die now?

Message 73 of 88 (160 Views)
Fender Bender
3452 posts

Apr 12, 2014

If it's yellow leave it mellow

If it's brown flush it down.

guitar guru 2012
Message 74 of 88 (151 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Apr 12, 2014
There is people out there that choose not to flush simply because they are to lazy to do so? Really? Thats just gross and they should all be sent to a camp with people just like them for two weeks, that'll teach em.

I get the leave the seat up part tho.. I ALWAYS leave the seat up. Even after i take a dump i lift it up again. My house pet has just accepted it as one of those necessary evils. If she or i leaves the seat down and i wake up in the morning first, its getting wet. Same with her laptop if i wake up hungover.
Message 75 of 88 (133 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

Sweet2525 wrote:

For future reference, do not quote television doctors like Oz. They have a field that they specialize in. Oz steps out of this all of the time and goes beyond his expertise. I get the feeling he is trying to sell me things on every episode I see, too.

(not to say he does not understand how particles float around after a flush. That does not take a doctor, though )

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 76 of 88 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9166 posts

Apr 12, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:
There is people out there that choose not to flush simply because they are to lazy to do so? Really? Thats just gross and they should all be sent to a camp with people just like them for two weeks, that'll teach em.

I get the leave the seat up part tho.. I ALWAYS leave the seat up. Even after i take a dump i lift it up again. My house pet has just accepted it as one of those necessary evils. If she or i leaves the seat down and i wake up in the morning first, its getting wet. Same with her laptop if i wake up hungover.
Thanks for shareing today. One can never be to clean..lol
Message 77 of 88 (113 Views)
Last Guardian
9166 posts

Apr 12, 2014

GuitarGuru2012 wrote:

If it's yellow leave it mellow

If it's brown flush it down.

I am glad you live by this. shows values..lol
Message 78 of 88 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Apr 12, 2014
Not a problem sweets. I haz no shame. Usually pretty proud of my.... movements? and have been known to trick others into looking at them. But have never once just left one there to stink up the place.
Message 79 of 88 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Apr 12, 2014
Like **bleep**?! O_o
Message 80 of 88 (114 Views)
0 Likes