Oct 16, 2013

Zorrillo90 wrote:

userusb wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

userusb wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

userusb wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

Sorry if I tell you that I'm already quite updated with everything you're all saying, it's still going to be couple of billions of years before we even have to move from this solar system, I also don't dismiss the possibilities of humanity conquering time and space itself and they are not expecting the Universe to burn up if that's what you meant, it's supposedly expanding faster than it should and they're predicting it to become cold thanks to dark matter which is helping galaxies move faster and eventually there will be a point when its light can not reach us, of course if we haven't killed ourselves where ever we are living, I don't buy that hole thing about dark matter though and I don't think it's safe to say that's how the Universe is going to end when we aren't even certain of what dark matter really is, call me stupid but I don't actually buy all that, they could be wrong about how fast galaxies are moving in my opinion.

And don't be pessimist, If you go back in time, there are many things we can do now people would've thought to be impossible and I'm only talking about a few hundreds years from now but of course we may be limited though.

Zorrillo90 wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote: Some of the things you say, Zorrillo.

Do you mean you agree with some of my points? BTW when I said conquering time and space I mean traveling through space in different ways, like breaking the law of physics, not traveling to the past like in back to the future.

wordscantdescribe.gif

millions of years for the sun to die its not like I can't mistype something.

I wasn't judging your spelling or grammar.

That was my reaction to the content of what you wrote. It doesn't make sense.

Well let's say manipulate space time. most of it is based on what scientist says maybe poorly translated and if I don't believe in everything they say doesn't mean I'm crazy even if I'm wrong idk my opinion.

I understood everything you btw. :smileyhappy:

I understand where you're coming from but to do this would be impossible or very, very, very, very, very, very, very difficult. Do I think it would be super cool to be able to travel to other parts of the universe far away within minutes? Heck yeah! But, I cannot see this happening.

yeah that's why I clearly said you would think it's magic as of now just like people 2013 years, 10 months and 15 days would kill if you tell them the planet is not flat.

So you're telling me that breaking the laws of physics is not magic and actually happens?! Show me the way brother!

Message 81 of 94 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
642 posts

Re: Are you? [ Life ]

Oct 16, 2013

and I'm not talking about humans, I'm talking about billions of year more advanced species than us hopefully still organics or half and half lol.

Message 82 of 94 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Zorrillo90 wrote:

and I'm not talking about humans, I'm talking about billions of year more advanced species than us hopefully still organics or half and half lol.

I think you've confused an episode of Star Trek for your present reality.
Message 83 of 94 (70 Views)
Wastelander
642 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2013

userusb wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

userusb wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

userusb wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

userusb wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

Sorry if I tell you that I'm already quite updated with everything you're all saying, it's still going to be couple of billions of years before we even have to move from this solar system, I also don't dismiss the possibilities of humanity conquering time and space itself and they are not expecting the Universe to burn up if that's what you meant, it's supposedly expanding faster than it should and they're predicting it to become cold thanks to dark matter which is helping galaxies move faster and eventually there will be a point when its light can not reach us, of course if we haven't killed ourselves where ever we are living, I don't buy that hole thing about dark matter though and I don't think it's safe to say that's how the Universe is going to end when we aren't even certain of what dark matter really is, call me stupid but I don't actually buy all that, they could be wrong about how fast galaxies are moving in my opinion.

And don't be pessimist, If you go back in time, there are many things we can do now people would've thought to be impossible and I'm only talking about a few hundreds years from now but of course we may be limited though.

Zorrillo90 wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote: Some of the things you say, Zorrillo.

Do you mean you agree with some of my points? BTW when I said conquering time and space I mean traveling through space in different ways, like breaking the law of physics, not traveling to the past like in back to the future.

wordscantdescribe.gif

millions of years for the sun to die its not like I can't mistype something.

I wasn't judging your spelling or grammar.

That was my reaction to the content of what you wrote. It doesn't make sense.

Well let's say manipulate space time. most of it is based on what scientist says maybe poorly translated and if I don't believe in everything they say doesn't mean I'm crazy even if I'm wrong idk my opinion.

I understood everything you btw. :smileyhappy:

I understand where you're coming from but to do this would be impossible or very, very, very, very, very, very, very difficult. Do I think it would be super cool to be able to travel to other parts of the universe far away within minutes? Heck yeah! But, I cannot see this happening.

yeah that's why I clearly said you would think it's magic as of now just like people 2013 years, 10 months and 15 days would kill if you tell them the planet is not flat.

So you're telling me that breaking the laws of physics is not magic and actually happens?! Show me the way brother!

if I tell you would win the nobel prize for discovering something nobody knows or may never know and not me, I didn't say we may, I clearly stated we will do that. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm crazy lol

Message 84 of 94 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
642 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

I think you've confused an episode of Star Trek for your present reality.

No I don't really know traveling faster than light would be like traveling to the past, and I don't know time slow down the faster the more and then stop at the speed of light and I don't know Einstein ever existed, whatever. . .

Message 85 of 94 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3525 posts

Oct 16, 2013

I'm done here.

bob, I look forward to discussing more physics with you

lauran, post of the day! MEGA KUDO to you! :smileytongue:

Message 86 of 94 (57 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13406 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Zorrillo90 wrote:

A more advanced species. The smartest being could never make a space shuttle out of one stick. No matter how many years you give him, that one stcik will not make a space shuttle.

Welcoming Committee
Message 87 of 94 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
32941 posts

Oct 16, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

I would feel nothing because I would be dead, old sport.

Best answer.

Message 88 of 94 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
642 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

A more advanced species. The smartest being could never make a space shuttle out of one stick. No matter how many years you give him, that one stcik will not make a space shuttle.

What if they find ways to extent their lives for thousands of years, what if they find ways to produce anti matter and use it as a combustible to travel through space faster, what if they don't even need earth like planets lo live, you acting exactly the way ancient people would act if you told them you would be able collide small particles at 99% the light speed just to reproduce a small big bang in a laboratory, I think they would probably crucify you upside down for that crime and I agree we are limited in some ways but it's really pessimist just to say we are going to die that easily, well we may want to get rid of some those nuclear weapons we have you know, those scares me more than the sun and maybe find cures for deceases.

Message 89 of 94 (34 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13406 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Zorrillo90 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

What if they find ways to extent their lives for thousands of years, what if they find ways to produce anti matter and use it as a combustible to travel through space faster, what if they don't even need earth like planets lo live, you acting exactly the way ancient people would act if you told them you would be able collide small particles at 99% the light speed just to reproduce a small big bang in a laboratory, I think they would probably crucify you upside down for that crime and I agree we are limited in some ways but it's really pessimist just to say we are going to die that easily, well we may want to get rid of some those nuclear weapons we have you know, those scares me more than the sun and maybe find cures for deceases.

This is the worst piece of science fiction I have ever heard. Combustable...antimatter...this is worse than a Hubbard novel!

What if they do not need Earth-like planets to live? I am talking about humans here. And we need many things for a planet to work. Even an advanced species needs energy and energy is not found in rocks.

Your comparison is just flawed in so many ways. One involves going back to a time where they did not have any form of science. They had not discovered anything theat really governs our universe. Your argument revolves around these premises:

1. We do not know stuff

2. People did not know modern stuff 2,000 years ago

3. Therefore, we will somehow defeat the laws our universe are governed by.

You give too much credit to our species and what we can do with nothing. We are the smart men with one stick and the dream of making a space ship.

This is a red herring.

Welcoming Committee
Message 90 of 94 (29 Views)
0 Likes