Apr 23 2013
By: itsnotozzyitsozz Uncharted Territory 1468 posts

Are we sliders?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 54 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

Remember Son'y motto: "Live in your world, play in ours"?

Are we of the gaming community, virtual sliders, sliding from dimension to dimension(game to game)to experience these new worlds?

That's how I like to think of us, instead of games, their different dimensions, where we become different people, and live different lives from that of which are our own in the real world. In one dimension, I was a fire breathing dragon, who saved the world from a red devil looking midget, and collected gems.

But then I slid, and landed into a world where I was a treasure hunter, trying to find the greatest treasure known to man, while batteling off forces trying to stop me.

Then I also made some bad slides, like landing in a fog covered town known as silent hill, and being stuck there until I found my "dead wife".

I feel as if were sent to these other virtual dimensions, as gamers, to take over these people, and help them with their journey on their dimension, and then to slide into another virtual dimension, to help the next person who needs my skills in their dimension. If this is so, I have saved, and helped A LOT of dimensions :smileywink:

Don't take this as a serious post, i'm not that delusional, I just pretend that's what were doing as gamers, to make it more fun.

Edit: That, and I loved the show Sliders. lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Re: Are we sliders?

Apr 23, 2013

Your OP sound like the plot for the movie the Adventure of Shark Boy and Lava girl, I could be wrong though,

anyway, nice read, i enjoy it

Message 2 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10008 posts

Apr 23, 2013
it seems to me good Sir that you are thinking way to far into this
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 4 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 23, 2013
It seems to me sir, that you didn't read the word "pretend"?

It's just a fun little way of thinking of it, just my way of thinking of it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 4 (31 Views)
0 Likes