May 22 2014
By: rouward Fender Bender 4330 posts

Are PC gamers envy to Console gamers?

11 replies 146 views Edited May 22, 2014

I have a friend who plays PC with mainstream titles like DayZ, South Park, Ghosts, Titanfall, etc, but when I post some PS3 games I'm playing, one day I never see him on the newsfeed and most likely he unfriend me because I play some exclusives that are not on PC. I'm not envy to him whatever he plays because I'm no longer interest to mature bloody games and I only play few titles that are good or underrated like Rayman Legends, DiRT 2, ProStreet, Richard Burns Rally, PSO2, etc.

Gran Turismo Fan | Love Live Fan | PC Technician

Gran Turismo 7 Suggestions

Message 1 of 12 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Re: Are PC gamers envy to Console gamers?

May 22, 2014

PC Master Race can do much more, why be jealous?

KZMProductionsGT
Message 2 of 12 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4330 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

exclusives

Maybe because of exclusives for console

Gran Turismo Fan | Love Live Fan | PC Technician

Gran Turismo 7 Suggestions

Message 3 of 12 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1925 posts

May 22, 2014
It's not like PC doesn't have exclusives. Some of the most games available are PC exclusives like Dots, LOL, WoW, TF2, Counterstrike
Message 4 of 12 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4786 posts

May 22, 2014

far-zan wrote:
It's not like PC doesn't have exclusives. Some of the most games available are PC exclusives like Dots, LOL, WoW, TF2, Counterstrike

Team Fortress 2 is not a pc exclusive. Playstation owners have it with their copy of The Orange Box. Because I have it.

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 5 of 12 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7871 posts

May 22, 2014

They're not envy...

They're jelus...

Hey That Chris signature
Message 6 of 12 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

I call it arrogance.....Seems like alot (not saying all) of PC gamers are like that....I sorta have some bitterness towards them because of an argument I had with one that was 100% arrogant...If they like PC gaming, that's all fine....It's when they take that like and turn it into the next level (Fanboyism). And that doesn't just go for them....

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif

Message 7 of 12 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3799 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Exactly. Like rouward said, I think he's just **bleep** about the exclusives consoles have. The way s/he acts is stupid though, I wouldn't act like that.

Like, if I only owned a gaming PC only  and saw my friend(s) posting stuff about PS3 exclusives, of course I might think that it would be nice to be able to play them as well, but I wouldn't start telling to stop posting that "crap" or befriend them.

Luckily I have both PS3 and gaming PC so I have no reason to be jelly, hehe.

PS. I hate the whole "PC Master Race" crap. It's annoying and sounds stupid. It's like us PC owners are bad people or something. Not to mention that it feels like it's the console gamers are the only ones who use those silly words.

Message 8 of 12 (90 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

May 22, 2014

Alluboy_ wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Exactly. Like rouward said, I think he's just **bleep** about the exclusives consoles have. I don't think would I act like that though.

Like, if I only owned a gaming PC only  and saw my friend(s) posting stuff about PS3 exclusives, of course I might think that it would be nice to be able to play them as well, but I wouldn't start telling to stop posting that "crap" or befriend them.

Luckily I have both PS3 and gaming PC so I have no reason to be jelly, hehe.

PS. I hate the whole "PC Master Race" crap. It's annoying and sounds stupid. It's like were bad people or something. Not to mention that it feels like console gamers are the only ones who use those silly words.

Exactly....Gaming is just that......It's when people take it too far like "Superior Race" and "Inferior Race" is when it becomes something else.....So I agree with you 100% on that....

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif

Message 9 of 12 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

May 22, 2014
^That joke got old before it got popular. It's like taking Yahtzee's 'reviews' and basing your opinions on them. Sure, people my find you curiously interesting for a while, but you'll soon be known as an egotistical jerk if you continuously act that way.

BTW, they mostly do it to get a rise out of people. Smiley Wink
Message 10 of 12 (67 Views)